Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BurntZebra

[PSL 8] Quarterfinals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

Absolutely no chance u make it to scheduled time tom. Need definitely a hour or two extension please nat

U or i

Share this post


Link to post

Yikes so to translate: I'm gonna be late. Hoping to be home and potentially not as hungover in a couple hours 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Yikes so to translate: I'm gonna be late. Hoping to be home and potentially not as hungover in a couple hours 

On a scale of 1-10, how drunk were you when you posted your first message 7 hours ago

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

On a scale of 1-10, how drunk were you when you posted your first message 7 hours ago

At 3 am, I couldn't tell you honestly. I do not remember posting it. Getting too old for day drinking 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

It's like 4-5 pm for pIata right now, he said he would try to be there but can't really promise it (scheduled time is in 6 hours), if bowser could log in earlier would be cool. But we all know he won't.

Edited by BlackJovi

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

It's like 4-5 pm for pIata right now, he said he would try to be there but can't really promise it (scheduled time is in 6 hours), if bowser could log in earlier would be cool. But we all know he won't.

 what? Bowser's post states he's available for the next 7 hours. When can piata play?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

 what? Bowser's post states he's available for the next 7 hours. When can piata play?

No. It states he will begin to be available in 6 hours (5 pm edt). Piata can play now or like 1-2 hours before 5 pm edt.

Edited by BlackJovi

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BlackJovi said:

No. It states he will begin to be available in 6 hours (5 pm edt). Piata can play now.

Lol no 5 to 12pm means 5am to 12pm. 12pm is noon here. He's available now. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Frexa said:

l am

I'm under the same name again- Jimmy Powka, sitting in ruins of alph. Are you Frexa X ?

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.