[PSL 8] Quarterfinals

24 minutes ago, Fipp said:

I do agree I was lucky because I overall had a better matchup, since all I had to do to win was weaken golem a bit before setting up lino to sweep, and I even got a lucky 2hp live on zang to help me kill golem, but I still think I could've weakened golem with spikes if the burn on venu didn't make me sac skarm. The burn on venu wasn't really lucky bc iirc it's a 30% chance for tri to give status and you used it multiple times, so I probably would've ran into the same scenario no matter what. However, I could've killed mag with hpfire and sac'd venu, but instead let it kill skarm, which I needed a lot for golem. Anyways idk if any of that made sense but my point is like most battles, there is probably going to be hax, which is apart of the game, and it could've gone either way regardless of the hax imo. I think you prob still deserved the win more, since you're actually good at the game while I on the other hand borrowed 10 comps for 1 battle. Only won cuz blazikens #1 tbh

You a good guy man, when our match happened and I lost because you got too lucky with those psychics I remember you telling me things like that too, I mean, there's nothing wrong with accepting when you win out of luck since that won't change the outcome of the match regardless but at least that's humble, kudos for that

Just now, Fipp said:

I do agree I was lucky because I overall had a better matchup, since all I had to do to win was weaken golem a bit before setting up lino to sweep, and I even got a lucky 2hp live on zang to help me kill golem, but I still think I could've weakened golem with spikes if the burn on venu didn't make me sac skarm. The burn on venu wasn't really lucky bc iirc it's a 30% chance for tri to give status and you used it multiple times, so I probably would've ran into the same scenario no matter what. However, I could've killed mag with hpfire and sac'd venu, but instead let it kill skarm, which I needed a lot for golem. Anyways idk if any of that made sense but my point is like most battles, there is probably going to be hax, which is apart of the game, and it could've gone either way regardless of the hax imo. I think you prob still deserved the win more, since you're actually good at the game while I on the other hand borrowed 10 comps for 1 battle. Only won cuz blazikens #1 tbh

Thanks for the honesty. I've played this game for so long and so I know that I'm never going to blame my loss on RNG if I could have done something differently to avoid it. Looking back at my match and re-thinking each and every play one by one, I legit can't find any mistake so it's frustrating knowing that there's nothing I could have done about it. Relying on RNG to win is a part of the game but it should never be the initial game plan. So when someone gets it and other people start posting disrespectful shit like "EZ" , it can be annoying. I'm not aware of whether this happened during the game but I'm just speaking in general. Like Ari said, being humble and acknowledging that you had luck that favored you is all I can ask from you and so I really do appreciate it. 

Edited by NikhilR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.