[PSL 8] Quarterfinals

Just now, RysPicz said:

Was it all worth it to dodge pIata that much, just to get rekt by Drug? :)

Can honestly say you've triggered me. Piata didn't show up for the time period he said "yes" to. Jovi said Piata would be there when Bow got off work, but then they still missed the sub. 

No dodging on Bow's part, more like pinata got scared. 

Daryl got that GG though, came down to the speed tie and he clutched. Kinda disappointed you weren't man enough to play in the tie-breaker. Would have felt good seeing your ass smeared across the playing field.  

Just now, BlackJovi said:

Te voy a sacar la xuxa.

"I am going to take your shave"

Is that an accurate translation?

Just now, DarylDixon said:

quedo pobre hermano, no tengo dinero ni para comprarme el pan.. 

Espero que mi amistad te mantenga caliente por la noche.

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

God damn it's gonna feel good to 3-0 these ass clowns (feel bad for u @DestructX)

I can't wait for this ass clown to expose your SM tier. You may think SM is free vs us blazikens, but sorry mate, getting lucky matchups and using only smogon RMTs can only u get u so far :)

me vs frexa tuesday around this time. get fukn hype lads and ladies

Edited by Kimikozen
5 minutes ago, Kimikozen said:

I can't wait for this ass clown to expose your SM tier. You may think SM is free vs us blazikens, but sorry mate, getting lucky matchups and using only smogon RMTs can only u get u so far :)

me vs frexa tuesday around this time. get fukn hype lads and ladies

@Frexa, this fucking guy. Struggled in DPP this season after being the second highest bid and now he thinks he can step up to the Lord? Ok. 

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@Frexa, this fucking guy. Struggled in DPP this season after being the second highest bid and now he thinks he can step up to the Lord? Ok. 

LOL i'd say going 5-3 in a super competitive tier is a much better achievement than going 4-0 in a tier where basically no one knows what they are doing. Forfi was Frexa's only challenge and he had to get a lucky stall MU and hax to win. 

I'll be the first to admit Frexa's proficiency in SM once I play him and see. But right now, I see copy paste teams, lucky matchups, and subpar opponents.

Edited by Kimikozen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.