[PSL 8] Quarterfinals

1 minute ago, Kimikozen said:

LOL i'd say going 5-3 in a super competitive tier is a much better achievement than going 4-0 in a tier where basically no one knows what they are doing. Forfi was Frexa's only challenge and he had to get a lucky stall MU and hax to win. 

I'll be the first to admit Frexa's proficiency in SM once I play him and see. But right now, I see copy paste teams and subpar opponents.

Oh and beating an inexperienced player like Kaynine, part-time players like Riga and Kriger, and a past his prime Gunthug are noteworthy? Oh let us not forget haxing the fuck out of NikhilR. 

My advice, play your match before opening your mouth. 

#flexxxwithmebabe

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh and beating an inexperienced player like Kaynine, part-time players like Riga and Kriger, and a past his prime Gunthug are noteworthy? Oh let us not forget haxing the fuck out of NikhilR. 

#flexxxwithmebabe

You can't call us easily beatable ass clowns and not expect me to have a response bb.  Also I don't really understand this hax NikhilR thing, you didn't even see my last Pokemon and most of it didn't even matter. 

either way c u tuesday, im gonna flex all over ur boy

Just now, Kimikozen said:

You can't call us easily beatable ass clowns and not expect me to have a response bb.  Also I don't really understand this hax NikhilR thing, you didn't even see my last Pokemon and most of it didn't even matter. 

either way c u tuesday, im gonna flex all over ur boy

Better hit the weights skinny boy. We'll c u then. 

hey if any of kimis matches were won with hax it was the one with me. He barely won with practically a 6 turn head start where I was getting full parad by thunderbolts and missing fire blasts. 

And i may have lost my 3 DPP matches this season but I don't think any less of myself as a player because they were all great matches. Also taking second in the tournament beating people like nik, sweet, and raaidn in one of our three matches was pretty good. 

I may may have had a pretty bad record this season but when it comes to DPP it's pretty bullshit to call me an unimpressive win. 

5 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

hey if any of kimis matches were won with hax it was the one with me. He barely won with practically a 6 turn head start where I was getting full parad by thunderbolts and missing fire blasts. 

And i may have lost my 3 DPP matches this season but I don't think any less of myself as a player because they were all great matches. Also taking second in the tournament beating people like nik, sweet, and raaidn in one of our three matches was pretty good. 

I may may have had a pretty bad record this season but when it comes to DPP it's pretty bullshit to call me an unimpressive win. 

Riga be quiet, I'm calling Kimi bad by calling you bad. Ride along the choo choo train with me fam. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Riga be quiet, I'm calling Kimi bad by calling you bad. Ride along the choo choo train with me fam. 

Kimi is my boy though and he's definitely good at DPP.

frexa gonna give him the uguu in sm though so if you'll excuse me I have some bets to make 

9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

#flexxxwithmebabe

Are you actually pooped

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.