[PSL 8] Quarterfinals

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Ur kidding. You said "4 hours" like 1 hour ago. Now it changed to 6? That's like 2-3am for Daryl. Well I guess if Bowser is scared of Daryl then it makes sense to fish for that no-contest xd

Work is work, it can't be helped. Boy is making more paper than Gazelli. 

Gee gee mences. Good luck next week vs those pesky swollen bugs. You've given me cancer by watching a 3.5 hour match, you've made me feel bad for you all with hax and you've made me feel sad for being out. I swear Dragonite is the better dragon type no matter what people say.

Good luck to everyone else too of course. It was a pleasure. 

I would like to say a few words for our most recently departed teams:

• @EricTheGreat - You bought dead players in the auction and draffted mid-level players in the draft. I didn't expect much from your team and well you produced just that. Regardless, a returning manager your run in the PSL was fun. May you join as a player and prosper in PSL9. I have hope for your doubles skills.
  • @DaftCoolio - You pulled a FireLion and went from Champion to last place, although he did win back-to-back. Your career as a manager may be over after this, but let us not forget the good times you brought. Thank you for NikhilR bro. He really hasn't done much though. 
  • @TheChampionMike - This staff scum wanted to host the PSL this season, but fortunately we were saved by Zebra. Rejected as manager by me and the small council, you proved us all wrong with a successful run this time around. Your team seemed to love you and that's really what matters in the PSL. Uniting a group of players to get some wins. You did good kid. 
  • @LifeStyle *SoonTM
Just now, DoubleJ said:

• @EricTheGreat - You bought dead players in the auction and draffted mid-level players in the draft. I didn't expect much from your team and well you produced just that. Regardless, a returning manager your run in the PSL was fun. May you join as a player and prosper in PSL9. I have hope for your doubles skills.
  • @DaftCoolio - You pulled a FireLion and went from Champion to last place, although he did win back-to-back. Your career as a manager may be over after this, but let us not forget the good times you brought. Thank you for NikhilR bro. He really hasn't done much though. 
  • @TheChampionMike - This staff scum wanted to host the PSL this season, but fortunately we were saved by Zebra. Rejected as manager by me and the small council, you proved us all wrong with a successful run this time around. Your team seemed to love you and that's really what matters in the PSL. Uniting a group of players to get some wins. You did good kid. 
  • @LifeStyle *SoonTM

I see how it is. 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

• @DoubleJ *SoonTM

fixed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.