Makeover Kit Question

FelinkaAnnie

was it removed or removed from game?

last time i saw im pretty sure there was Scene longhair for female available but not reverse scene... is it gone forever? or bugged? i see some player has scene way before anything was changed, i stopped playing it since 2015-2016...

i feel like i've been saving makeover kit so i can get hair back... WHY!

and i don't know if it right section or not...

41 minutes ago, FelinkaAnnie said:

that doesnt make sense... why would be make male only but not both, i swear i saw player has it and its only hair look cute along with hair match with it... *might as well cry*

Omg I agree so hard with this. I play as a male character now specifically to have this hair lol 

Spoiler

XMxjGJJ.png

With and without my hat on. It's called "Shaggy" style now and yeh, only for males.
I like all the male hair styles better tbh. I think all the female hair is too fluffy now or piggy tails or junk that really isn't my speed.

But you can buy a Gender Swap ticket for 750 RP in the Gift Shop or buy from other players if you wanna have that hair. That's what I did. :)
You'll just be a "male" character and your Hoenn rival will change to May instead of Brendan lol I think it flips your Hoenn house to the other side too iirc

i started as female with that hair... why Pokemmo! male with long hair... are you crazy! MALE WITH LONG HAIR? IS HE SO GIRLY? WHY! WHY WHY WHY!

since i already finished whole chapter and waiting for gen 4-5 new storyline... might as well switch gender so i can disguise as dude... thanks pokemmo *cry*

I'm not entirely sure what answer you're looking for here but:

• When I first started designing character customization, I had no control over what options were provided to each gender.
  • When I initially designed the hairstyle I intended for it to be male.
  • One of the problems raised (aside from the not-so-great artwork) with the previous iterations of Character Customization was that you were unable to tell apart males from females.
  • Aside from this hairstyle, which is now called 'Shaggy' (It received a rename after actually consulting with a real hairdresser), males do not have any long hairstyles, so they needed one available to them.
  • Thus I was able to fix all of these issues with Character Customization 2.0 (the iteration we have now).
  • You'll find that none of the hairstyles from either gender are available to the other - this is because hairstyle is the primary design choice that sets males apart from females, as they share exactly the same base sprite.

If the question is whether you should use a Gender Swap Ticket or Makeover Kit to achieve this hairstyle in your situation - then a Gender Swap Ticket is the item you're after as I have no intention of making this hairstyle available to females.

I hope that helps and I've been able to shed light on some of your questions!

oh i guess shaggy hair is more apply to male and female, i guess make sense since i see guy has longhair that looks like a girl, *i have no intent to judge em*

guess my solution is use genderswap ticket to get hair then... *i swear to pokemon world im pretty sure shaggy hair at one point was available to female instead of both gender*

• Zehkar locked this topic