Hey hey!

Hey everyone!

Name's Fruitcakke and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forums (obviously!).

I've been playing Pokemon for about fourteen years and I'd say that I'm pretty good at it. No, that's a lie, my team usually consists of the cutest Pokemon I can find from the region! My favorite Pokemon region has to be Sinnoh, as well as it being my favorite Pokemon title. I don't care for the anime much but I'll sometimes watch it when it's on. My favorite Pokemon include Gengar, Alakazam, Mimikyu, and Banette. If you see me in game, just say hi! Anyways, can't wait to meet you all! Thanks for reading!

Welcome to PokeMMO! My name is Illumino and I am on channel 2 24/7 if you ever want to catch me :)

Sinnoh was my favorite region too! It also brought my favorite pokemon as well ambipom so I'll always have a special place in my heart for Sinnoh. After Unova is released we should be getting Sinnoh in some time after so that's something to look forward to

Good luck with your career on PokeMMO Can't wait to see you around!

12 hours ago, Fruitcakke said:

Hey everyone!

Name's Fruitcakke and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forums (obviously!).

I've been playing Pokemon for about fourteen years and I'd say that I'm pretty good at it. No, that's a lie, my team usually consists of the cutest Pokemon I can find from the region! My favorite Pokemon region has to be Sinnoh, as well as it being my favorite Pokemon title. I don't care for the anime much but I'll sometimes watch it when it's on. My favorite Pokemon include Gengar, Alakazam, Mimikyu, and Banette. If you see me in game, just say hi! Anyways, can't wait to meet you all! Thanks for reading!

Hello Fruitcakke, welcome to PokeMMO, I hope your enjoying your stay!

If your interested in watching videos that are PokeMMO related, then I have a channel selection for you:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff.

-----------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, Yohannovich said:

Hey, welcome to PokeMMO!

How is SmartSparce doing?