no1 29/31/27/31/30/31 quirky

no2 31/31/1/14/21/31 adamant

no3 30/31/30/24/30/23 hardy

taking offer from now

p/s:i have enuf stress so plz dont bring me more of it

17 minutes ago, raddevil said:

no1 29/31/27/31/30/31 quirky - this one alone is worth of more than 4m I think

lol no

6 IVs dittos are not even necessary, you can do everything you want with 5 IVs, nature is the most important thing

22 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

lol no

6 IVs dittos are not even necessary, you can do everything you want with 5 IVs, nature is the most important thing

"not even necessary" said the only breeder in the entire pokemmo community.

8 minutes ago, raddevil said:

"not even necessary" said the only breeder in the entire pokemmo community.

Not necessary doesnt mean useless, it means everything you can achieve with 6 IVs dittos can also be done with 5 IVs

Prove me wrong

5 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

Not necessary doesnt mean useless, it means everything you can achieve with 6 IVs dittos can also be done with 5 IVs

Prove me wrong

You don't know the whereabout of other players' breeds, so you don't know how many ppl may need this ditto to achieve something or how well they are willing to pay for it, so your point is not "really necessary"

3 minutes ago, raddevil said:

You don't know the whereabout of other players' breeds, so you don't know how many ppl may need this ditto to achieve something or how well they are willing to pay for it, so your point is not "really necessary"

Saying that some people could be ready to overpay doesnt change the fact that this ditto is not worth 4M+

The most expensive pokemon you can do with that 29/31/27/31/30/31 Quirky ditto is a Naughty/Naive Metagross and it will not even worth 4M.

• Mike locked this topic