Jump to content

[GUI] Aza's Shop


Recommended Posts

Hi! I'm not that great at Gui's but I'm willing to make more and get better! Please make some requests and I'll try my best to make something you like! 

 

Feel free to be picky! I don't have photo shop so they may not be super professional. 

 

Some info I'll need is ...

+ Color's

+ What you want on it (some might say Pokemon or anime. What Pokemon, what anime? What character(s)? )

+ Whatever else you might want ( Like words, details, ect.)

 

Thanks! And have a nice day~ 

                           

                                                     -Aza / IGN: lAzazel (Those are L's)

 

                                                                                     ( Due to some wifi troubles, these will be abit slower than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience! )

Edited by lAzazel
Link to comment

+ Color's - Black/Grey with some orange

+ What you want on it? - DRAGONITEEEEEE

+ Whatever else you might want - Make it cool :D

 

Ill give ya some money for it when it's done. ALSO FIRST!!

Link to comment
Just now, TheChampionMike said:

+ Color's - Black/Grey with some orange

+ What you want on it? - DRAGONITEEEEEE

+ Whatever else you might want - Make it cool :D

 

Ill give ya some money for it when it's done. ALSO FIRST!!

Ill get it done asap huehe! 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

+ Color's - Black/Grey with some orange

+ What you want on it? - DRAGONITEEEEEE

+ Whatever else you might want - Make it cool :D

 

Ill give ya some money for it when it's done. ALSO FIRST!!

Just an update. Due to wifi issues this might be delayed > .<. I hope you don't mind.

 

Link to comment

Would like my theme to be a little different - a FC Porto theme, is that ok?

 

+ Color's - Blue and White

+ What you want on it - FC Porto logo/stadium and maybe a player (would say Felipe/Casillas/Danilo/AlexTelles/Oliver as the ones I like the most)

+ Whatever else you might want - something like a dragon that represents FCPorto

 

Thanks ;)

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Tato99 said:

Would like my theme to be a little different - a FC Porto theme, is that ok?

 

+ Color's - Blue and White

+ What you want on it - FC Porto logo/stadium and maybe a player (would say Felipe/Casillas/Danilo/AlexTelles/Oliver as the ones I like the most)

+ Whatever else you might want - something like a dragon that represents FCPorto

 

Thanks ;)

Of course! My wifi is really bad at the moment but whenever I can I will definitely be able to fulfill that request. Of course you are 2nd on the list. But whenever I can get them done I get them done fairly fast. ^^

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, lAzazel said:

Of course! My wifi is really bad at the moment but whenever I can I will definitely be able to fulfill that request. Of course you are 2nd on the list. But whenever I can get them done I get them done fairly fast. ^^

Thanks. ^^ Take your time

Link to comment
On 8/2/2017 at 1:50 PM, Tato99 said:

Would like my theme to be a little different - a FC Porto theme, is that ok?

 

+ Color's - Blue and White

+ What you want on it - FC Porto logo/stadium and maybe a player (would say Felipe/Casillas/Danilo/AlexTelles/Oliver as the ones I like the most)

+ Whatever else you might want - something like a dragon that represents FCPorto

 

Thanks ;)

Sorry for the delay Ill start on it now ^^ I should have it done asap ( like an hour or two)

On 8/2/2017 at 4:40 PM, diegomaster said:

+ Color dark

+ What you want on it? - the legend of zelda based

 

Hey~ Ill be right on that sorry for the slack~ youll be after the FC Porto theme

On 8/23/2017 at 0:26 AM, Ungiddy said:

Color: Red, Black

 

Characters: Zoroark

 

 

Awesome~ Ill have that done when im done with the other two~ 

Link to comment

I have no clue if you're still doing this or not, but if you are could you do:

-Green
-BUG POKEMON!!!! Weedil has to be in it same with Spinarak x3 Put in all the bug pokemon if you can! I really love bug pokemon! <3

-Can the log in possibly be half forest half meadow? Darker in forest of course xD, or just trees!!!!

Edited by BugCatcherMay
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.