[PSL 8] Week Seven

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

This is pretty much how Kaero got activity win against Cogeid last week. I'm hoping the host shows actual consistency for a change.

LF call @BurntZebra

Just pm evidence and if the match doesn't happen by the deadline/game of thrones, then I will make an appropriate call. 

Also if @DoubleJ thinks that Frexa won't be able to play, then I'd recommend he makes a substitute since currently an activity win or a no contest both result in a loss for machokes this week. 

14 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Just pm evidence and if the match doesn't happen by the deadline/game of thrones, then I will make an appropriate call. 

Also if @DoubleJ thinks that Frexa won't be able to play, then I'd recommend he makes a substitute since currently an activity win or a no contest both result in a loss for machokes this week. 

Lol sub. Forfiter isn't available anymore, he waited yesterday for Frexa at the agreed time and he was nowhere to be seen.

I also won't sub Forfiter out because I don't need to / don't have anyone else available.

Clear activity win for Forfiter after evidence gets shown, gg nore.

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Lol sub. Forfiter isn't available anymore, he waited yesterday for Frexa at the agreed time and he was nowhere to be seen.

I also won't sub Forfiter out because I don't need to / don't have anyone else available.

10 minutes ago, Frexa said:

l am able to play

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Why is forfiter not available today? Did he let frexa know that there was no way he was going to be able to play today? 

Frexa

Saturday 5-8 pm? of my time. Are u Forfiter btw?

RysPicz

That time works for me. And yes I am

(l couldnt play yday for some reason but he said he would play today)

RysPicz

I couldn't catch you online today and I see you were on forums 18h ago- I hope you're okay. If you are able to fight tommorow at similar time, just post in here or in thread- I'm monitoring forums regularly.

RysPicz

Shit, are you able to hop on earlier than this? The timeframe you gave me is at very late night hours and there is no chance I can make it.

l am online A LOT earlier than the time we said, so l dont see the problem. 

l think this is just his captain looking for the deafult lmao

Edited by Frexa
4 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Where does forfiter live that its night time right now (or 1 hour ago)

2 minutes ago, Frexa said:

ECT, its 5pm now. Why would he tell me that he could play a lot earlier then?

He is working now, asked to play earlier because 5-8pm our time is late af for him, I hope he can make time for the match.

I mean all you need to do is click on Frexa profile and see for yourself the lack of effort into scheduling/playing

1st - they agree on a time. Frexa didnt show up because he was "drunk". Only let forfiter know about it like 9 hours past the match time.

2nd - forfiter tries rescheduling. Frexa gives feedback 7 hours after. Forfiter tried playing hours ago and Frexa didnt even see the message. Now forfiters working.

Taken from week 6:

"The fact that kaerodactyl said the days that he was available and that they agreed on Saturday, and cogeid did not give much notice that he would not be able to make it on Saturday potentially, does not give you the upper hand on activity/substitution makings currently."

Show me the difference between this and Forfiter-Frexa match.

Forfiter can't come today, he has work. I'm not pulling a sub either. NO SUBS!!!!!

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Taken from week 6:

"The fact that kaerodactyl said the days that he was available and that they agreed on Saturday, and cogeid did not give much notice that he would not be able to make it on Saturday potentially, does not give you the upper hand on activity/substitution makings currently."

Show me the difference between this and Forfiter-Frexa match.

Forfiter can't come today, he has work. I'm not pulling a sub either. NO SUBS!!!!!

21a85c6a1a4671265041edd23c7cfb6f.png

No where in this did I get the idea that forfiter could not play sunday. Kaerodactyl specifically said in the first pm he sent that he would not be available sunday.

I also believe either one or both of them are confused with time zones and what time they were supposed to be playing. Frexa said 5-8 pm his time which is 11 pm-2 am forfiter's time. Forfiter agreed to this (probably preferring to play at 11 pm ish), then replies in the message chain at about 11 am Frexa's time that he was not able to catch him online (which seems reasonable to me, since Frexa thought they were going to be playing in 6 hours)