[PSL 8] Week Seven

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Forfiter can't come today, he has work. I'm not pulling a sub either. NO SUBS!!!!!

I really shouldn't right now but I'd rather lose than make my match an activity decision or no contest, PSL is about fighting the opponet and that's what I am going to do

Lel hold your horses @BurntZebra, I'm the last person who would fish for an activity win regardless of the situation,

27 minutes ago, Frexa said:

He asked to play earlier 1 hour ago bro, that makes no sense

I asked for this because I was supposed to work from home and I was able to schedule a night match despite I asked not to throw a late night hour at me, however my manager needs me in the office tommorow and my plans changed, hence I asked for an earlier match.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RysPicz said:

I really shouldn't right now but I'd rather lose than make my match an activity decision or no contest, PSL is about fighting the opponet and that's what I am going to do

Lel hold your horses @BurntZebra, I'm the last person who would fish for an activity win regardless of the situation,

I asked for this because I was supposed to work from home and I was able to schedule a night match despite I asked not to throw a late night hour at me, however my manager needs me in the office tommorow and my plans changed, hence I asked for an earlier match.

I wasn't really accusing you of anything, I think it's more your manager/captain fishing for an activity win. I agree not wanting to play at like 2 am your time, but I think 11 pm is a fairly reasonable time unless you have to wake up at 4 am for your job or something. 

Just now, BurntZebra said:

I agree not wanting to play at like 2 am your time, but I think 11 pm is a fairly reasonable time unless you have to wake up at 4 am for your job or something. 

Man I wonder what kind of sad life one must live to think 11pm is a good time to be playing fucking pokemon lmao

1 minute ago, BurntZebra said:

I wasn't really accusing you of anything, I think it's more your manager/captain fishing for an activity win. I agree not wanting to play at like 2 am your time, but I think 11 pm is a fairly reasonable time unless you have to wake up at 4 am for your job or something. 

I have to be in the office at 5am (5:30 to be exact) and I have 38km to get there- to answer your small query. 9pm is absolutely THE latest hour I would be able to play

4 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Yeah I was obviously fishing for an activity win 

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

Man I wonder what kind of sad life one must live to think 11pm is a good time to be playing fucking pokemon lmao

11 pm is a better time than 4 pm typically. You play at 11 pm when you have a job/school/social life who usually occupy your time in the middle of the day. 

Just now, RysPicz said:

I have to be in the office at 5am (5:30 to be exact) and I have 38km to get there- to answer your small query. 9pm is absolutely THE latest hour I would be able to play

I feel that could have better been communicated to Frexa. I normally don't think that 11 pm is ridiculously late, although I usually try to be a bit more considerate than that anyways. 

3 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

I feel that could have better been communicated to Frexa. I normally don't think that 11 pm is ridiculously late, although I usually try to be a bit more considerate than that anyways. 

If I would know beforehand (earlier than 3 hours ago) about having to go to the office tommorow, I would've let him know about it.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

smh, ur from europe. 11pm is when all the tournies/psl happens. u crazy

3 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Im sure most hate themselves for doing it tho

So far I've been able to play those tourneys because of my high school schedule being past lunch which allowed me to go to sleep late hours. I still hate myself tho.

When college starts I'll have to quit tourneys because I cba going to bed at 1am then waking up at 5am for classes.

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

So far I've been able to play those tourneys because of my high school schedule being past lunch which allowed me to go to sleep late hours. I still hate myself tho.

When college starts I'll have to quit tourneys because I cba going to bed at 1am then waking up at 5am for classes.

5am for classes? ouch

54 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Then he said it's too late for him and asked for an earlier time, the match is probably gonna happen so no worries. 

Yeah I understand that, the thing with scheduling is that you have be reasonable at times too, when he let frexa know that he couldn't it was 2am for frexa so like how do you expect frexa would guess that? Other than that I have no more arguments and I'm glad they're fighting now