[PSL 8] Week Seven

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kizhaz. I knew you wouldn't roost. I am very familiar with how you play, and how you think. I've played against you a lot on the ladder, and in previous years. I legitimately knew you would go to Heatran because you couldn't risk anything else on your team taking a STAB move from Rhyperior. I also knew that your Scizor didn't have Knock off, and you wouldn't chance Bullet punching against Weakness policy Rhyperior. This is why I lead Rhyperior into your team, I saw the volt-turn core, and how I could abuse it if I predicted around your habits as a player. It was a great match, and I appreciate the game. I hope we can play again in future." - NightwingX

2 minutes ago, Fransisco said:

"Kizhaz. I knew you wouldn't roost. I am very familiar with how you play, and how you think. I've played against you a lot on the ladder, and in previous years. I legitimately knew you would go to Heatran because you couldn't risk anything else on your team taking a STAB move from Rhyperior. I also knew that your Scizor didn't have Knock off, and you wouldn't chance Bullet punching against Weakness policy Rhyperior. This is why I lead Rhyperior into your team, I saw the volt-turn core, and how I could abuse it if I predicted around your habits as a player. It was a great match, and I appreciate the game. I hope we can play again in future." - NightwingX

Wrong account bro

2 hours ago, Fransisco said:

Damn, that's a really fancy way to say "you're bad"

That was my thought exactly - defensive scizor bullet punch is like the perfect move that rhyp wants to eat for weakness policy

I messenger for the players

Edited by Fransisco
46 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Tbh, no one team is really that dominant this season. I'm really excited to see who will get hot in the playoffs and come out as the PSL8 Champion. 

#machokes

Hah nope. It will be Buzzwoles :)