[PSL 8] Week Seven

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

LMAO, you have the game in French, you can speak and understand French, but not even one month ago I was asked to translate from English to French what you were saying in a private conversation because you kept answering in English to a French person. Then you're going to pretend not looking down on frenchies, such condescending bullshit...

I mean I usually ignore people who whisper me in Portuguese too, it's so annoying.

@gbwead Don't really know what you're on about, I speak french with aerun all the time, I don't know who's from canada or belgium or wherever. For example for the longest time I thought Didi was from france

Last time we spoke I even asked which you preferred and we spoke in french

56 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

@gbwead Don't really know what you're on about, I speak french with aerun all the time, I don't know who's from canada or belgium or wherever. For example for the longest time I thought Didi was from france

Last time we spoke I even asked which you preferred and we spoke in french

Actually, the last three times we spoke, you talked to me in english until I switched to french which forced you to do the same. You asked me what language I prefer talking and yet on our next conversation you spoke to me in English. I assumed at first it was bad memory on your part or that you are not comfortable speaking in French, but hey 3 times really? Having the game in game in French and speaking to french people in english when they struggle understandig you? You don't fool me, trashboi.

7 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Please if you're not comp dont post here

thxx !

Draekyn comps?

12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Actually, the last three times we spoke, you talked to me in english until I switched to french which forced you to do the same. You asked me what language I prefer talking and yet on our next conversation you spoke to me in English. I assumed at first it was bad memory on your part or that you are not comfortable speaking in French, but hey 3 times really? Having the game in game in French and speaking to french people in english when they struggle understandig you? You don't fool me, trashboi.

Draekyn comps?

True hes bad

2 hours ago, Mnemosyne said:

Lol I saw Bilburt ragequitting in OU matchmaking vs a NU team couple days ago xdxdxd

I mean it wasnt as much as ragequitting as admitting defeat,I had a major grass weakness and thus I got stalled by bellosom until I was assured defeat, therefore I "ragequitted" 

besides rockslide has 30% flinch chance, yes they mattered but I only flinched twice out of the 7 times I used rockslide.

38 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

I mean it wasnt as much as ragequitting as admitting defeat,I had a major grass weakness and thus I got stalled by bellosom until I was assured defeat, therefore I "ragequitted" 

besides rockslide has 30% flinch chance, yes they mattered but I only flinched twice out of the 7 times I used rockslide.

You got ko's 3 of the times you used rock slide, obviously you aren't flinching those. 

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

It would be 9% if Rock Slide had a 100% accuracy. The chance of that happening is actually: 0.1*0.3*0.1*0.3 = 0.0729 => 7.29%

Yeah I didn't want to calc that, I was assuming there every rock slide was a hit (odds in his favor to prove my point even better). I also think it should be 0.9*0.3*0.9*0.3 = what u said, unless you're using something else I'm missing

Edited by Arimanius
9 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Yeah I didn't want to calc that, I was assuming there every rock slide was a hit (odds in his favor to prove my point even better). I also think it should be 0.9*0.3*0.9*0.3 = what u said, unless you're using something else I'm missing

Ya, my bad. I edited.

Edited by gbwead