[GUI] Neon Pulse

A new wild gui appears !

for ma 3th gui, I introducing you : Neon pulse ! (bullshited name, Im really not creative)
You can download here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/amipxtt83uotn1y/NeonPulse.rar?dl=0
For install the theme put in, in your 'theme' folder, the theme folder are in pokemmo>mmopoke>data>theme

Open pokemmo and choose 'NeonPulse' in the Video section in the setting of the client

--------/Oh I have forget to remove .psd files of my theme before, for people having these, please don't edit my theme without my permission or for a personal use ;c

Also you need to change color of buttons -> 

Spoiler

edM42ha.png

Card

Spoiler

vhhmsNf.png

Pokemon Stats

Spoiler

wSyf58k.png

Interface

Spoiler

s3If4sH.png

Pc

Spoiler

eN1JdbG.png

Battle

Spoiler

g3bPUuE.png

Battle 2vs2

Spoiler

165wSOU.png

team switch 

Spoiler

3Muwc3L.png

Login

Spoiler

83jYy2N.png

Edited by Kanakops
53 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

This is actually very well done. It's very clean and all the text is readable. Did you need to override any fonts in the XML files at all or did leave them alone?

Hey :D

first thanks and after I don't know what you mean for the xml files, I don't have touch it because I don't really know programming and other stuffs like this

but if I need to touch it its just for put the tchat box more darker, change yellow text to blue/whites ect 

5 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Regarding the interface , I personally don't like how the green blends in with the shade of grey.

Overall I love the theme and use of colours especially in the battle GUI, good work! :)

hey thanks you for the critic :d but my english are really bad, can you screen me exactly what do you don't like please ? ;w

Edited by Kanakops