Player run pokemon league

Im putting together just for fun a player based pokemon league i will be the fire gym i need 7 other gym leaders and 4 elite four members if your interested reply to post and tell me what type of gym or elite four team you will have 

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

I expected dragon from you tbh

I'll take elec or dragon (in case Jordzi doesnt swap)

Haha nah, I run mono water whenever I bother playing MM and sometimes in HERB tournaments; so I have a decent (but not outstanding) idea of how to play it. 

Like I said I'm happy to be reserve if other people think they are stronger than me, but it would be cool to give it a go. Put me down as a gym leader plz =]. 

7 minutes ago, Jordzi said:

Haha nah, I run mono water whenever I bother playing MM and sometimes in HERB tournaments; so I have a decent (but not outstanding) idea of how to play it. 

Like I said I'm happy to be reserve if other people think they are stronger than me, but it would be cool to give it a go. Put me down as a gym leader plz =]. 

Ah okay, mono water can be nice. I'll take dragon then, E4 if possible.

18 hours ago, eevee1012 said:

Im putting together just for fun a player based pokemon league i will be the fire gym i need 7 other gym leaders and 4 elite four members if your interested reply to post and tell me what type of gym or elite four team you will have 

I'm in for Elite 4 but Please give more information about battle rules, single battle? tournament mode? what clauses will apply. Will all tiers be available? They all require specific preparations.

Edit:  Contacted eevee1012 in-game it's all good now.

Edited by PrincessDia

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.