New things since i came back yesterday

Hello, 

I took a break for over 1 year since yesterday and i've heard few new things. I've already catched the 3 Johto starters, still looking for a feebas.

There is no more level difference needed by using thief/covert, etc.

Where do i find those changelogs? I couldn't find any about feebas, johto starters or the thief-thing..

Thanks

3 hours ago, KAR0TTENP0WER said:

Hello, 

I took a break for over 1 year since yesterday and i've heard few new things. I've already catched the 3 Johto starters, still looking for a feebas.

Where do i find those changelogs? I couldn't find any about feebas, johto starters or the thief-thing..

Thanks

Heres some of the main changes:

Berry farming ( you may have been here for that )

Starters

Milotic ( pokeblocks )

Crafting system (tradable rare candies )

10 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Welcome back! Here you can find the changelogs.

I have already seen those, didn't find anything about the things i've mentioned.

7 hours ago, Xatu said:

Heres some of the main changes:

Berry farming ( you may have been here for that )

Starters

Milotic ( pokeblocks )

Crafting system (tradable rare candies )

Crafting system? Could you explain that pls, and yea berries got removed from safron city market, so i need to grow them by myself?

11 hours ago, KAR0TTENP0WER said:

Hello, 

Thanks

Since when was the level difference taken away? Does that mean you can now be a level 100 thief or covet user without risking breaking the item?

30 minutes ago, sephiroth1977 said:

Since when was the level difference taken away? Does that mean you can now be a level 100 thief or covet user without risking breaking the item?

it seems like, yesterday someone got 2 everstones with a lvl 89 smeargle...really don't know why they remove that restriction..

1 hour ago, KAR0TTENP0WER said:

I have already seen those, didn't find anything about the things i've mentioned.

Crafting system? Could you explain that pls, and yea berries got removed from safron city market, so i need to grow them by myself?

All changes are in the different update logs - it is just a lot to read
Concerning crafting, this part from the berry farming guide might be helpful

Also, welcome back again :)

39 minutes ago, sephiroth1977 said:

You may still not KO the pokemon with covet/thief or you still risk to break the item. Smeargle might be an option since it has low attacking power (or you could possibly deliberately lower it with a -Atk nature). Sturdy does not affect Thief/Covet though, so a geodude with this ability might still die to prevent you from collecting its item easier...

1 minute ago, Anthrazit said:

All changes are in the different update logs - it is just a lot to read
Concerning crafting, this part from the berry farming guide might be helpful

Also, welcome back again :)

You may still not KO the pokemon with covet/thief or you still risk to break the item. Smeargle might be an option since it has low attacking power (or you could possibly deliberately lower it with a -Atk nature). Sturdy does not affect Thief/Covet though, so a geodude with this ability might still die to prevent you from collecting its item easier...

Okay thanks for the info,

do you have something about the new pokes? jotho and feebas

17 hours ago, KAR0TTENP0WER said:

Okay thanks for the info,

do you have something about the new pokes? jotho and feebas

Hi there!

Feebas is obtainable though the same game like the original games.

Johto will most likely never be released. But we already had 2 PTS releases for the upcoming region, Unova.

7 hours ago, Billla said:

Hi there!

Feebas is obtainable though the same game like the original games.

Johto will most likely never be released. But we already had 2 PTS releases for the upcoming region, Unova.

I know that :P I mean i couldn't find something about feebas in the changelogs

• Zehkar locked this topic