Delete this

you do need an spinner, but I would use forre in that case, you already have 2 good walls and you lack something that can go against venu (wich is a great counter against that ludi)... maybe replace jolteon with tentacruel...

and you could consider using that rain dance ludi with life orb

24 minutes ago, HowLXG said:

Jolteon - Timid - Volt Absorb - Magnet

EV's: 252 Spattk / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Moves: Thunderbolt / HP Ice / Shadow Ball / Substitute

Shadow Ball could be replaced by growth to make jolteon more threatening, also there's little reason to use magnet, maybe consider leftovers.

25 minutes ago, HowLXG said:

Ludicolo - Modest - Swift Swim - Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Spattk/ 6 Speed

Moves: Rain Dance / Surf / Giga Drain / Ice Beam

Most sweeper ludicolo have a higher speed invest to outpace base base 130s, as well as scarf users. You also lack anything else that can benefit from rain, so this set doesn't make much sense in your current team.

Thank you both for your input, I've decided I'll swap out the Jolteon for a Tentacruel, since I need a spinner and something immune to toxic, and it benefits from rain too!

Also thank you @notmudkip0 for calling me out on the Ludicolo's speed, I'll raise the speed EV to 104 and lower the HP IV to 152

I'm still open to other suggestions though, feel free to comment.

Edited by HowLXG
2 minutes ago, HowLXG said:

Thank you both for your input, I've decided I'll swap out the Jolteon for a Tentacruel, since I need a spinner and something immune to toxic, and it benefits from rain too!

Also thank you @notmudkip0 for calling me out on the Ludicolo's, I'll raise the speed EV to 104 and lower the HP IV to 152

I'm still open to other suggestions though, feel free to comment.

Something that can stop electric types would be best, since you have both tentacruel and slowbro weak to it. Also, tenta does not benefit from rain that much, except for a surf boost (same with slowbro.)

3 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Something that can stop electric types would be best, since you have both tentacruel and slowbro weak to it. Also, tenta does not benefit from rain that much, except for a surf boost (same with slowbro.)

Yeah, I meant the surf boost.

Eletric types are indeed a problem, but since most of them are special attackers, I think Umbreon can wall them efficiently.

Edited by HowLXG

You are probably better off replacing aero or jolt with something that can hit relatively hard, there are a couple of walls that can sit in on all 6 of the pokemon you have up there like umbreon and porygon which you will have a hard time breaking. 

9 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

You are probably better off replacing aero or jolt with something that can hit relatively hard, there are a couple of walls that can sit in on all 6 of the pokemon you have up there like umbreon and porygon which you will have a hard time breaking. 

True!

I've considered trying out a Flygon  with a moveset like Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Claw and Super Power, I'm just not sure about which nature to pick ..(adamant or joly?)

21 hours ago, HowLXG said:

As the title says, please rate my team and let me know what you would change and why.

Aerodactyl - Jolly - Rock Head - Life Orb

EV's: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Moves: Pursuit / Rock Slide / Earthquake / Double Edge

Umbreon - Careful - Synchronize - Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Spdef / 6 Def

Moves: Pursuit / Moonlight / Heal Bell / Toxic

Jolteon - Timid - Volt Absorb - Magnet

EV's: 252 Spattk / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Moves: Thunderbolt / HP Ice / Shadow Ball / Substitute

Ludicolo - Modest - Swift Swim - Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Spattk/ 6 Speed

Moves: Rain Dance / Surf / Giga Drain / Ice Beam

Slowbro - Bold - Own tempo - Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spdef

Moves: Calm Mind / Slack Off / Surf / Psychic

Arcanine - Relaxed - Intimidate - Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Att

Moves: Morning Sun / Toxic / Flamethrower / Extremespeed

I've been thinking about replacing Jolteon with Forretress, since I have no spinner or spiker, let me know what you think.

Your team is very weak against magneton and venusaur sweeper. Also would be good if you include a pokemon with choise band and a pokemon with rapid spin, dont think only in ou spinners uu and nu can also do a good job. And bite is better for umbreon than pursuit (if you use persuit pokemons with substitute would be really annoying for you, bite can brake some)

Edited by soyhector

Okay, I've decided to swap out Umbreon for a Specially Defensive Spinner Tentacruel;

Also swapped out Ludicolo for a Venusaur;

Finally, l swapped out Jolteon for a Swift Choice Band Adamant Flygon I had laying around.

I feel like this team is pretty solid, I'll start playtesting it soon if there are no further suggestions.

• Mike locked this topic