Mail Outbox

nadeelia

Question

Please could you add an outgoing message tab to the mail feature.

I use the mail a lot now and have recently heard a lot of people have sent their pokemon or money to the wrong person, and now with this new scamming rule I don't want to be accused of getting the mail when it has been sent to the wrong person, if this is implemented then the person sending the mail can see themselves who the mail got sent to.

I think this would cut out a lot of accusations within the game as it is there for the person to see who they sent the mail to.

Edited by RacheLucario
Edited title to better describe the suggestion

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

You don't need to worry about being punished for scamming if a mistake is made with mail. Punishments aren't issued unless a scam can be proven to be legitimate and not a case of user error.

In my opinion, instead of she care about punished, she is angry to having a suck mail system in game. Also i have doubt about maybe she is angry while searching a reply for this question:  "how staff can't live same problems.. Aren't they players too ?!" 

Looking for answer to this.

14 hours ago, nadeelia said:

Please could you add an outgoing message tab to the mail feature

3 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

In my opinion, instead of she care about punished, she is angry to having a suck mail system in game. Also i have doubt about maybe she is angry while searching a reply for this question:  "how staff can't live same problems.. Aren't they players too ?!" 

Looking for answer to this.

I'm not a developer and the suggestion isn't bad enough that it warrants outright closing (it's actually quite good in this case) - it's therefore not my place to confirm or deny it. If someone is concerned that they're going to find themselves banned over a false accusation however, that's something that should be addressed.

6 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

I'm not a developer and the suggestion isn't bad enough that it warrants outright closing (it's actually quite good in this case) - it's therefore not my place to confirm or deny it. If someone is concerned that they're going to find themselves banned over a false accusation however, that's something that should be addressed.

Oh i see. Well as an ordinary person, i have no idea about how staff organized or who developing. Sorry about that. But yeah, i just accepted your answer as represent of all staff, due to you are well known staff member. Looks like misunderstanding. So next time maybe you can add an info about you just replying the part you can talk about. Cuz when i saw your reply, i took it as 'you'll not be banned , feel relax ' . Well i only interesting about solution. I hope a developer can reply too later.