[PSL 8] Week Six

24 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

gg, I was fearing a classic jirachi wisher body slam/iron head but the CM one surprised me and I lost a ton of momentum on this. Had to bring my sweeper at a bad moment to save this, but yeah it lacked a bit of power on hippo. 

For those who think the eq on zapdos was a big play, it was not really one, the game was already over at this point. The big plays from nik were earlier and he really fucked me. 
A breloom subpuncher could have done a much better work but you know, with "if if if" we rebuild the world.

The story about cradily is that I was thinking about it when I was taking my shower 5mins before the battle, and I decided to play toxic zapdos over hp ice. 

GG to machokes, your roster after midseason is way too strong for this competition

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

gg, I was fearing a classic jirachi wisher body slam/iron head but the CM one surprised me and I lost a ton of momentum on this. Had to bring my sweeper at a bad moment to save this, but yeah it lacked a bit of power on hippo. 

For those who think the eq on zapdos was a big play, it was not really one, the game was already over at this point. The big plays from nik were earlier and he really fucked me. 
A breloom subpuncher could have done a much better work but you know, with "if if if" we rebuild the world.

The story about cradily is that I was thinking about it when I was taking my shower 5mins before the battle, and I decided to play toxic zapdos over hp ice. 

GG to machokes, your roster after midseason is way too strong for this competition

are u gonna vs zebra tho

• Mike locked this topic