[PSL 8] Week Six

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Currently, if the Shwifty Shiftrees get one more win and defeat the Gain Train, and if the Flocking Buzzwoles defeat the Blazikens, both the Shiftrees and Gain Train will be eliminated from PSL8 and we'll have our playoff teams. 

Do we even need to play week 7?

20 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

1d6a0525c0.png

90c498b608.png

So tomorrow am working from 7am to 9pm. not Like if i didn't give him some choices. Am LF a solution before TT since he is not online during the time he chose Thanks

Add me, zebra and the ladyboy to the message and we will see.

Just now, Kaerodactyl said:

My ass man, I gave him 4 possibilities.

That doesn't mean he's forced to be available in either of them.

Imagine his free schedule was all Monday, all Friday, all Sunday, maybe even one of those days you gave him but on a different hour span. His mistake was probably trying to squeeze in a time that he was unsure he'd make, just to meet your schedule.

He's available Sunday aka "most active PSL day" and you are not.

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Imagine his free schedule was all Monday, all Friday, all Sunday, maybe even one of those days you gave him but on a different hour span. His mistake was probably trying to squeeze in a time that he was unsure he'd make, just to meet your schedule.

go watch your benfica lose xD

8 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

BIG KEK

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Are you seriously what you are talking?

They agreed both on saturday and Coge cant play apparently. You really trying to blame Kaero for this cuz Coge cant play?