Introduction & about PvP

I'm Conan, a new player in PokeMMO. Right now I'm completing the regions then I will play PvP (I'm already playing PvP in Pokemon Showdown and Pokemon Moon).

I would like to know if anyone has informations about how I can breed my competitive pokemon, how I can make their movesets, ...

Also, I'm pleased to meet you in a online Pokemon game.

Edited by xConan

Check here to learn about breeding. Since the metagame tends to change, some movesets may become "outdated" with other sets better suiting the metagame. 

This guide may give you an idea of what to run on some pokemon (in OU, at least) Also keep in mind that we have the physical/special split from Gen 4+ games.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:
Spoiler

Check here to learn about breeding. Since the metagame tends to change, some movesets may become "outdated" with other sets better suiting the metagame. 

This guide may give you an idea of what to run on some pokemon (in OU, at least) Also keep in mind that we have the physical/special split from Gen 4+ games.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Thank you, I appreciate your help. 

35 minutes ago, Yohannovich said:

Welcome to PokeMMO.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

6 hours ago, xConan said:

Anyone can tell me how to use a signature, please?

Top right corner of your screen, click your name and click account settings and then click Signature. You need to upload a picture at imgur then copy the direct url of the picture then paste it to the signature edit box thing :)

Just now, ReddoKun said:

Top right corner of your screen, click your name and click account settings and then click Signature. You need to upload a picture at imgur then copy the direct url of the picture then paste it to the signature edit box thing :)