Fastest Ways to Make Money in PokéMMO

CameronW

Hello,

I'm just asking a straight forward question: What are the fastest ways to get a lot of money? I'm trying to save enough money to buy a shiny pokémon (at least 1 million dollars).

Thanks for letting me know your methods in advance!

Alt runs imo for long term consistent benefits. You'll be able to do berry farming a lot better with alts.

Flipping stuff on GTL is decent as well.

Scamming is against the rules now or I would have suggested that.

16 hours ago, Bishav said:

Alt runs imo for long term consistent benefits. You'll be able to do berry farming a lot better with alts.

Any topic that could help to make money on the GTL by flipping stuff? I think I would like that

On 22/07/2017 at 4:38 AM, Bishav said:

Lowballing is still allowed tho

14 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

this is an absolutely fucking sad and pathetic community where people actually would suggest and try to scam others.

if you meant my post, i was being sarcastic there, about how it was legal to suggest and try that just a few days ago.

On 7/23/2017 at 2:26 PM, LifeStyle said:

Lowballing is still allowed tho

i mean they really need to put down a rule about that. What is considered a scam and what is considered a "good deal". It's so vague currently.

1 hour ago, Bishav said:

i mean they really need to put down a rule about that. What is considered a scam and what is considered a "good deal". It's so vague currently.

Think they did. Only shit like item theft is bannable I think, you can still rip noobs off in deals like say offering 100k for a Shiny Snorlax without nothing happening.

You cant make money fast in pokemmo you need patience and perseverance to make millions of pokeyen i can give you some tips:

1) Farm the Gyms of hoen 11k per gym.

2) Farm breeders 1x31 2x31 ETC 1x31 can cost 10k or 8k 2x31 can cost 50k or more.

3) Sell 2x31 Metagross with good ivs and evs trained.

4) Farm the olds on the side of carmin.

Remember this requires patience and perseverance but if you can do that you can have so much money in the game Good Luck.

11 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Think they did. Only shit like item theft is bannable I think, you can still rip noobs off in deals like say offering 100k for a Shiny Snorlax without nothing happening.

I just read it again (with open eyes this time) and it seems that way. Lmao. It's like the rules are being made to help shiny scammers itself.

5 years and all they prevent is storyline gavellers, haunters and kadabras from getting taken away.

4 hours ago, Bishav said:

I just read it again (with open eyes this time) and it seems that way. Lmao. It's like the rules are being made to help shiny scammers itself.

5 years and all they prevent is storyline gavellers, haunters and kadabras from getting taken away.

If two parties agree to a trade there is not much that can be done. Lowballing =/= scamming, it is merely apart of literally anything that involves trading something of value for something desired, both in online scenarios and in real life.

However if one player gains assets from another player without their consent, that is the definition of a scam and is what is being monitored now.

With all this being said I believe the question in the OP has been answered and the guides linked will be there for further help

• Kizhaz locked this topic