Hello from the other side...

Hey, I play MahinaKeawe. As in, roleplay. It's rare to see me, the player, talking when I'm playing pokemmo. The rp is intense dude. Seriously. I'm wanted by a cult now. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Name: Jess

Age: 21 (Mahina is that number reversed, 12. Take it easy on her she is but a wee bab.)

Interests: Long walks on the beach. Did I say the beach? I meant long walks in my house. Did i say long walks? I meant sitting on my butt in front of a laptop.

Anyway I'm here with my best bud Cenin because we've had these characters for a long time and thought it'd be fun to put them in the game and interact! So yeah.

Once again I'm not my character, if I'm being out of character ((i'll be doing this)). PLEASE don't hack me for stuff done acting as an original character. It's a game, bro! The camera's right there!

I also play AceTrainerBeta, a moody Pokemon ranger from the rain forests of Hoenn with his companion Minun, thrown into a strange and foreign adventure in Kanto when his partner Alpha (both in rangership and love) never comes back from an abroad mission. I know the username says AceTrainer. It stinks. I wanted to match names with the one who plays Alpha but PkmnRangerAlpha was one character too long. Plus every other thing we tried was taken. I mean, seriously? Someone already had an idea for an Alpha AND a RangerAlpha. Anyway I'm done rambling. Thanks.

Edited by Mahina
adding in another character and fixing the emoticon
1 minute ago, Illumino said:

TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE

naw but for real join my team >:( I'll make you join by force if I have to

BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME...

I made a team with Cenin already my dude, sorry. Population: us two. :D

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME

HELLO FROM THE OUTSIDE. AT LEAST I CAN SAY THAT I'VE TRIED.

Kyu said shitposting was allowed no worries

1 minute ago, Mahina said:

BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE HOME...

I made a team with Cenin already my dude, sorry. Population: us two. :D

Cenin doesn't seem like a cool dude. Does he have two shinies? Does he make the most glorious posts on the forums? Does he harass players until they submit and join his team? Nope only I do <3

Just now, Illumino said:

HELLO FROM THE OUTSIDE. AT LEAST I CAN SAY THAT I'VE TRIED.

Kyu said shitposting was allowed no worries

Cenin doesn't seem like a cool dude. Does he have two shinies? Does he make the most glorious posts on the forums? Does he harass players until they submit and join his team? Nope only I do <3

Bruh Cenin is the coolest of dudes. He doesn't have two shinies in this game but in actual Pokemon games that's different. Plus he's my bestie. Again, really flattered, but no thanks.

Just now, Mahina said:

Bruh Cenin is the coolest of dudes. He doesn't have two shinies in this game but in actual Pokemon games that's different. Plus he's my bestie. Again, really flattered, but no thanks.

You're a beautiful soul, keep on keepin on <3