Team Death Match (Saturday, 5 August)

I actually love you

13 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

1st Place Prize:

The winning team will win a total of 5.000.000 pesos. It will be clefairy cup played round robin style, and the most skilled player gets the entire pot.

Prize money will depend on amount of donations and can change in the future!

lmao what

5 minutes ago, cchiovitti527 said:

NVM need to learn how to read properly

14 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

Greetings! I have decided to host a mini-unofficial Team Tournament consisting of more than just 3 tiers. The prize will be buffed as well, because I'm rich. And because I can. Teams can consist of 5 players freely from different teams.

We will have five types of battles per round. These battles are OUUU, NU, LCDoubles.

Let's get this shit going!

xd

Suggestion:

Getting 20 teams with 5 players each (100 players) together could be pretty hard. Definitely getting 20 players for doubles, NU and LC who would sign up specifically for that tier and not play another tier could be pretty hard.

Therefore why not change the amount of teams to 16? It works a lot better bracketwise.

just my 5 cents

Just now, Tranzmaster said:

Suggestion:

Getting 20 teams with 5 players each (100 players) together could be pretty hard. Definitely getting 20 players for doubles, NU and LC who would sign up specifically for that tier and not play another tier could be pretty hard.

Therefore why not change the amount of teams to 16? It works a lot better bracketwise.

just my 5 cents

I would adapt according to the number of registered teams, but I do not think we will arrive until 20