Blerg's breeding shop

BlergWerg

Alright so due to high demands for my breeding service, I've had to raise my prices slightly. Particularly on express orders. I still believe they are fair prices however. I appreciate all the business I've received from people and look forward to more in the future :) Also I no longer do hidden power breeds for budget pokemon as they are a pain and not worth the braces it takes to do one. anything 4x31 or above I'm happy to do them however.

Express - 24hours                                        2-3 Day Prices                                 

21k Genders         Normal                             21k Genders              Normal                        

6x31 = 2M          6x31 = 1.8M                     6x31 = 1.6M               6x31 = 1.4M

5x31 = 1.5M          5x31 = 1.3M                     5x31 = 1.3M               5x31 = 1.1M

4x31 = 900          4x31 = 700k                     4x31 = 600k               4x31 = 500k

budget = 600k      budget = 500k                  Budget = 500k           budget = 400k

Egg Moves                   Ball Selection                Location of your choice      Hidden Power Breed

50k Per                        Premier Ball = 50k          15k                                     100k extra

Luxury Ball = 2k

Make  it your OT         Baby Breeds.. IE Magmar, Electabuzz, etc

50k                              100k

All orders done in the order I receive them unless express order

Current orders

hasty 3x31 hp electric pursuit houndoom   samuelhdez

calm 3x31 lotad 31/x/25/25/31/31 Sluagh

eevees2.jpg

Edited by BlergWerg
adjusted prices

For anyone thinking about using this service, I highly recommend that you do. I personally have used it twice now and both times I've received exactly what I asked for in under 24 hours, plus it's not too bad on the bank. I even paid up front and received my breed in less than 12 hours.  If you have the money but you don't feel like breeding yourself, Blerg is the guy for you. I know I'll be using his service more and you should too.

3 hours ago, HowLXG said:

Do we need to pay you upfront, or can we pay you once you're done?

That's up to you. However if you pay up front the order will most likely be completed faster because I won't have to grind money to do your breed. I do understand some people would have difficulty trusting someone to pay up front.

• Mike locked this topic