[PSL 8] Week Five

Just now, Lazaro23 said:

vxVXzxp.png

Lemme explain. Did those guys give the money to someone to hold?

Did Moe lose anything, a'ka Tor scammed something that belonged to him?

I've actually showered a staff member with questions about it today in the morning since this rule is more than vague and got some answers with clarifications, so you can trust me on this one, I'm not a RAT KID. @:V

On 7/19/2017 at 7:54 PM, JIceJDragon said:

Saturday:

UU: Yangsam vs xSparkie @10am EDT

NU: Lazaaro vs CATHSHF @5pm EDT

NU: YungTor vs Frags @6pm EDT

DPP: SweeT vs XPLOZ Saturday @11pm PDT

NU: Miguelez vs Mnemosyne @4pm European time

OU: belieberboy vs Maekaaay @3pm EDT

Today matches

Edited by Arimanius
2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

bad94b64b7716b47d3d8cd0d82be3e20.png

Next level stupid shit, people gotta stop calling out moves in games. LF stricter rules on this

Stop cry lmao.

Didnt even know, was just a bit of joke call. It's not like other people don't do it.

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Next level stupid shit, people gotta stop calling out moves in games. LF stricter rules on this

meh, what different is this to you pm'ing someone and attempting to coach them. I agree it shouldnt happen but its guna regardless so pointless even bringing it up

9 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

sharpedo vs scizor situation and calling that out is pretty stupid. The other person could have never guessed/thought they had hp fire. 

Normally when I see a poke like Nido or Sharpedo with LO, I check if it has a weird hp. But yeah mnemo shouldn't have said that in chat

Lost btw, gg yang

Edited by xSparkie
Just now, BlackJovi said:

I know almost everyone checks, there's just no reason to call it out in normal chat 

Sure and I am sorry I guess.

But if you really want to be against it, there are more people doing these things. I bet if it didn't had hp fire you wouldn't even post it here but ok.

48 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

I agree and not exactly because it was against a member of my team but because it's not right, I've seen the same happen a lot specially in showdown matches (mnemo is right about that part) and it shouldn't be this way, there's must be a stricter rule with a sanction for the players who do it and when it's not a player that season then they can't play the next one.