[PSL 8] Managers Tournament

Just now, LKrenz said:

I think the other managers or zebra want to play the qualifier

Keith and life wont participate. Coolio and eric are jokes. Yubel wont get qualified before axoa. Mike cant participate because he is staff. Maybe zebra ya.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Keith and life wont participate. Coolio and eric are jokes. Yubel wont get qualified before axoa. Mike cant participate because he is staff. Maybe zebra ya.

Do u even play this game? wut. Yubel always plays first, in fact, Axoa didn't play the last uu summer ball just to help yubel lol.

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Do u even play this game? wut. Yubel always plays first, in fact, Axoa didn't play the last uu summer ball just to help yubel lol.

Axoa qualified before yubel in last summer ball, so nope.

edit: Saké players also don't really play in much tournaments during the psl season, not that I blame them since you're all a bunch of scouting scums ^^

edit2: I wish I didn't play this game, so I would not lose to Parke.

Edited by gbwead

Sorry for late post, didn't get around to it with making the week 5 thread and watching game of thrones last night.

Congratulations to LKrenz for winning first and Mike getting 2nd place. The tiers played were SM OU, OU, and NU. The tournament ended up being round robin due to only 4 managers being there.

bracket: http://challonge.com/pslmanagers

Edited by BurntZebra
  • Mike locked this topic