Help with OU team

I have these mons but i can't seem win any matches. Can someone tell me its weakness and if I need to change something up. Thinking about if changing arcanine to something else but don't know what. Also which out of these should be my lead.

Dusclops Leftovers Impish

252hp/252def/6spdef

Will-o-wisp

Protect

Night shade

pain split

Umbreon Leftovers Careful

252hp/252spdef/6def

Heal bell

wish

mean look

toxic

Aerodactyl Choice band Jolly

252Atk/6hp/252Spd

Ancient power

aerial ace

earthquake

crunch

Jolteon Choice specs

252SpA/6SpDef/252Sped

Thunderbolt

Shadow ball

Signal beam

Hidden power ice

Arcanine leftovers Bold
252 HP / 168 Def / 90 Speed
Will-o-Wisp
Roar
Toxic
Fire Blast

Slowbro Leftovers Calm

200hp/58spatk/252sdef

Calm mind

surf

psychic

slack off

That Umbreon is massive Taunt bait and usually people won't stay long against an Umbreon unless they can 2HKO it so get rid of Mean Look, it's essentially wasted momentum. Give it either Bite or Pursuit.

Aerodactyl is a physical attacker therefore AncientPower is useless on it, give it Rock Slide.

I don't think Arcanine can learn Will o Wisp here, if it can then I've never seen it be used. Give it Morning Sun and Espeed.

You normally want Slowbro to be Bold and max HP and Spdef the bulkier he is on the physical side, the better as Calm Mind normally fixes his mediocre spdef anyways.

18 minutes ago, suigin said:

I don't think Arcanine can learn Will o Wisp here, if it can then I've never seen it be used. Give it Morning Sun and Espeed.

Right, no will o wisp. In addition to those moves, give arca a relaxed nature instead. drop roar, and consider flamethrower over fire blast.

Also, the umbreon is not only weak to taunt, but substitute too, so even psychic types can beat it. you're also no real threat to choice locked psychics either, as they can switch out freely. get pursuit.