Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
notmudkip0

PTS HYPE THREAD

Recommended Posts

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

No Moxie?

I don't think HAs will be released on the first Unova patch. I could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, suigin said:

I don't think HAs will be released on the first Unova patch. I could be wrong though.

Sure, but do you really think allowing the same move more than once will be allowed? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Moetal said:

Inb4 Desu starts posting garbage anime memes.

i like desu's memes fuck you

 

oh yea on topic when this happens im going to grind and record mysterybox openings form the GC to try and get an idea of

8qPxq.gif

and also percent chance of each item/group of items. any help would be appreciated.

Edited by fredrichnietze

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

oh yea on topic when this happens im going to grind and record mysterybox openings form the GC to try and get an idea of

8qPxq.gif

and also percent chance of each item/group of items. any help would be appreciated.

You shouldn't have posted this. Now they are going to rig them so that we never figure out the %'s

 

I'll help though. Not doing anything this weekend besides getting 99 thieving in rs and being logged into the test server. (also finally making my breeding guide video).

Edited by Gilan

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Bishav said:

Ayyy finally something to look forward to. Exams in a week, yolo.

nice attitude dude i love it :D

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Villainouz said:

How do you get the PTS client? And is it just the pokemon Black Rom that you need?

 

you can find the pts here in the forum and yes you need the black or white rom

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BlizzardGG said:

you can find the pts here in the forum and yes you need the black or white rom

You say here in the forum, do you mean in the forums generally or in this specific thread? Not trying to sound like a sarcastic ass hole, honest question lol

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.