PTS HYPE THREAD

1 minute ago, Villainouz said:

Right, I got that. I'm asking if there is a separate client download for the PTS and if so where is the location to download it.

I believe they will link it to you when the time comes. Thats what happened last time.

2 minutes ago, Villainouz said:

Right, I got that. I'm asking if there is a separate client download for the PTS and if so where is the location to download it.

Yep a seperate thread will be released when the PTS is able to be played. Keep an eye on the announcement section. Kyu will post when it's time.

Awesome, even better verification, thanks!

Just now, TheMaxiPro said:

Where can i dowload PTS?

1 minute ago, TheChampionMike said:

Yep a seperate thread will be released when the PTS is able to be played. Keep an eye on the announcement section. Kyu will post when it's time.

4 minutes ago, BlizzardGG said:

in germany it is 1.04 a.m and im still waiting to join this freaking pts

The announcement post was made 22 hours ago, I assume if we go by that time we have 2 more hours until a full day has cycled since his post. So best hope for me is then. 

Edit: Also I know nothing about the developers, location, time zone, or time frames for releasing things.

Edited by Villainouz
1 minute ago, Villainouz said:

The announcement post was made 22 hours ago, I assume if we go by that time we have 2 more hours until a full day has cycled since his post. So best hope for me is then.

but this means i still have to wait :'( but i cant change it

Just now, SodaNaranja said:

Here in Tennessee is 6pm i'm guessing  they're using UK time.

Honestly I hope they are, that would be pretty awesome to get to play right after work. It's 7PM here in Florida

Edited by Villainouz
1 minute ago, TheMaxiPro said:

Can anyone pass me the link to dowload the pts?

19 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

2 minutes ago, TheMaxiPro said:

Can anyone pass me the link to dowload the pts?

Dijeron que el PTS sale mañana, así que de seguro el link lo entregan mañana en la sección de anuncios.

They said the PTS comes out tomorrow, so they will provide the download links tomorrow  in the announce section.

6 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

Dijeron que el PTS sale mañana, así que de seguro el link lo entregan mañana en la sección de anuncios.

They said the PTS comes out tomorrow, so they will provide the download links tomorrow  in the announce section.

Ok