PTS HYPE THREAD

15 minutes ago, Illumino said:

Edit: Also completely almost forgot, Cryogonal, Froslass, Glaceon, Vanilluxe, Beartic, and many more I am in love :0 <3<3

Plus viable hail teams.

4 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously though i hope to find Pokemon abilities and/or moves implemented

Yeah, I'm hoping for functional moves/abilities, and less crashing during battle.

I'm hoping for a bit of storyline to be added, that way I got some stuff to do before skipping everything. Also hoping for beta dungeons, but that seems unlikely.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

Plus viable hail teams.

Yeah, I'm hoping for functional moves/abilities, and less crashing during battle.

I'm hoping for a bit of storyline to be added, that way I got some stuff to do before skipping everything. Also hoping for beta dungeons, but that seems unlikely.

You saying hail teams aren't viable in gen 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hail teams are completely viable

21 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously though i hope to find Pokemon abilities and/or moves implemented

12 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

This one will be for testing early storyline scripting and core things like form support/the early-game difficulty curve. There won't be many changes to moves/abilities aside from fixing regressions from Live.

Just now, Kyu said:

This one will be for testing early storyline scripting and core things like form support/the early-game difficulty curve. There won't be many changes to moves/abilities aside from fixing regressions from Live.

The biggest thing for me is that you'll be there and we will share this experience together <3