Hi =)

Hello People :)

Im Anna 22 Years old and live in Austria :P im actually going to a school to learn something about IT :) i hope u can understand that because my english is not the best.

My ingame Name in Pokemmo is Inoriiii and in the most other games i play u find me unter the tag Lynx :) 

I found this game random by watching a youtube video, now i play it and i love it.

Im here to have some fun with the people in this community. So that was all about me i think :)

Have a nice Day!

Edited by Lynx1234

Welcome to the game!  You made a good choice chosing this MMO and you will find that the vanilla games just wont cut it after this.  Like they said in the Men In Black movie "This is the last suit you will ever wear" lol.  If you ahve the time check out my youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv97InoRfIHkxjZlLStFH2Q

I do livestreams almost daily and many more giveaways to come.  I also can help you get through the game faster by lending you mons at the appropriate level so you can get to some of the endgame stuff faster. 

Anyway thanks for joining us and enjoy your stay ^.^

One of us one of us one of us one of us

2 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Welcome to the game!  You made a good choice chosing this MMO and you will find that the vanilla games just wont cut it after this.  Like they said in the Men In Black movie "This is the last suit you will ever wear" lol.  If you ahve the time check out my youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv97InoRfIHkxjZlLStFH2Q

I do livestreams almost daily and many more giveaways to come.  I also can help you get through the game faster by lending you mons at the appropriate level so you can get to some of the endgame stuff faster. 

Roy Roger channel >

Just now, Xatu said:

lol dont do the @Bestfriends number two, he'll come back

Spoiler
Spoiler

or no