The things you enjoy about PokeMMO

Leisure Question  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What activity do you enjoy doing on PokeMMO?

• Competitive Play
    • Breeding
    • EV training
    • Shiny Trading
    • Hanging out in Vermillion
    • Other
    • shitposting with the boys
    • dank memes
    • Berry Farming

Shiny hunting should be on this list. Alot of (non-comp) players now spend a majority of their time hunting. Imo beats afking in verm and its likely what most people had in mind when they choose the "other" option. Hell even some comp players shiny hunt now.

Another option to consider is money farming like doing non stop island runs, catching dittos or fighting hoenn gym leaders/trainers. I see alot of players who do nothing but farm cash in one form or another.

Super serious post…

I like that this game is fantastically unique. Compared to something like Pokemon Showdown, where it feels like your Pokemon are just rented, the whole experience of training/owning/having your own Pokemon and being able to use them in battles, and have them as followers, is really enjoyable for me. Not only that, but Pokemmo battles are not polluted by cancerous and obnoxious legendaries. For this, I am very grateful.

While I’m not looking forward to Gen 5, I hope that my favourite pokes continue to be viable. But srsly, thank you for this game <3

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

Bestfriends, add role playing please, I love the times I pretend I'm a Vampire and you run away from me. That's what I live for.

Edit: Yes, that's Vampire, not the word filter.

you should check out vampyr then and better vampires mod + skyrim + dawnguard + bv npcs with some graphics mods. 

10 hours ago, Munya said:

I am not on the list, this poll will not be accurate.

>Objectifying yourself

Damn berd, control yourself 

10 hours ago, Bishav said:

"Things you enjoy doing"

"Munya"

L-lewd

Your mind is lewd.

Hmm running a team would have had to be the most rewarding for me. I actually had no intentions of being a leader until my friends coaxed me into it. I have made a lot of close friends and have enjoyed the team chat. Being so gullible that they would be like, "Ash, I found a shiny!" They would link it and it's just a regular mon so I was trolled but I totally loved it.

I also liked helping people in channel chat and I think even though most people hated repeating themselves (which is understandable), I liked the feeling it brought me.

I also have to say I enjoyed breeding and my Pokemon are my babies because they're my own and I worked hard for them.

Aside from me complaining about how long it took me to farm money and items for money, I enjoyed it because it was always worth the time I put into it. 

I also liked queueing up in matchmaking and figuring out why people hate battling against six walls but I've learned how to use my team better and I will continue to learn. Then again I was on a lot in the middle of the night when there weren't many players in matchmaking so I didn't do it often. :p

I like this game and it's nostalgic because I've grown up, like most of you, playing Pokemon and the MMO part of playing it with others.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Bestfriends, add role playing please, I love the times I pretend I'm a Vampire and you run away from me. That's what I live for.

Good evening Kay, I kind of do that on my Tutorial channel with the "Donald Trump" character. My co-host @queenjeanne was dressed up like a butterfly, but I wanted to make the tutorial more entertaining, so I called her a moth and even attempted to use my fictitious fly swatter on her near the end of my tutorial.

OMFG WHERE IS THAT 

50 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening Kay, I kind of do that on my Tutorial channel with the "Donald Trump" character. My co-host @queenjeanne was dressed up like a butterfly, but I wanted to make the tutorial more entertaining, so I called her a moth and even attempted to use my fictitious fly swatter on her near the end of my tutorial.

Today , we're bored. Me and @Ahreum ,we decided to go to see some newbies to pallet. But we choosed to ride our bicycles to there. First we went to Cerulean but , dang there was no way. Long time no ride. Then we returned back and used diglet cave ! But we met with another problem. We didn't have a CUT pokemon to reach to Viridian. So we both stayed there and wanted a rattata from newbies !! After screaming " Help , exchange rattata please " for 15 minutes. Someone helped us and we saved. Well after that, we visited Brook and Pewter Museum. Thats was fun.

I regret throwing any random stuff I thought looked cute together and calling It a team and then signing up to tournaments wishing to go against some noob who hits his forehead on the keyboards as a strategy instead of really working on team synergy