How do we conduct buisness and fair trade in PokeMMO?

Since I joined the wonderful MMO we all enjoy 1 and a half years ago, I have seen the way people conduct business in game and here on forums change a considerable degree. For those who have been involved in the game for quite some time I wish for you to reflect on that and write your thoughts on here. As well as compare to how we do business in-game verses how we conduct other, similar business in real life, and see, if any, there is room for improvement not only on the development side of the game but also the community side as well.

14 minutes ago, Elliasal said:

Since I joined the wonderful MMO we all enjoy 1 and a half years ago, I have seen the way people conduct business in game and here on forums change a considerable degree. For those who have been involved in the game for quite some time I wish for you to reflect on that and write your thoughts on here. As well as compare to how we do business in-game verses how we conduct other, similar business in real life, and see, if any, there is room for improvement not only on the development side of the game but also the community side as well.

Make Money... The current economy has tanked... buy high sell low... Haven't played in almost a month... 500m is enough I would think.