Who's considered as the Best player of Pokemmo?

19 hours ago, Parke said:

that makes 1

Overall best is Frags, the guys is so fucking unpredictable to play against just when you think you have the game, Frags pulls out his next pp  maxd wall and just keep walling you for 3 hours. 

Edited by KingBowser

I'd say Frags and Bowser tied for me as overall best player, but if I have to spectate someone match I would 100% rather go watch Bowser just because of his playstyle, I can't sit there and watch 4 walls, a spinner and a wall breaker finish an OU match after 40 mins, just no.

In specific tiers, I'd go Bowser for the reason above in OU, Raaidn in UU just because he did show he was the best in this tier when he used to play and it was the only player who could give me trouble building creative teams not made out of 5 walls, I'd go with Frags in NU. Fuck doubles.

1 hour ago, KingBowser said:

that makes 1

Overall best is Frags, the guys is so fucking unpredictable to play against just when you think you have the game, Frags pulls out his next pp  maxd wall and just keep walling you for 3 hours.

or he just sends a garde and finish it in less than 10min

On 7/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, Arimanius said:

I'd say Frags and Bowser tied for me as overall best player, but if I have to spectate someone match I would 100% rather go watch Bowser just because of his playstyle, I can't sit there and watch 4 walls, a spinner and a wall breaker finish an OU match after 40 mins, just no.

In specific tiers, I'd go Bowser for the reason above in OU, Raaidn in UU just because he did show he was the best in this tier when he used to play and it was the only player who could give me trouble building creative teams not made out of 5 walls, I'd go with Frags in NU. Fuck doubles.

I do agree with you. I guess I'm thinking lately more than anything, Bowser's not been as active but playstyle wise Bowser is definitely more exciting to watch no doubt about that

Actually I would like to change my vote.

I think @Parke is the best player in PokeMMO. Many players would get discouraged and stops after getting 4-5 shiny rats, but nope, Parke wasn't stopping there. No sir he ain't stopping till he has his shiny dog. After 13(?) shiny rats, he has finally gotten his dream dog. The sheer amount of dedication and energy and time he used/wasted on shiny hunting makes him the very best PokeMMO player.

Just now, Moetal said:

Actually I would like to change my vote.

I think @Parke is the best player in PokeMMO. Many players would get discouraged and stops after getting 4-5 shiny rats, but nope, Parke wasn't stopping there. No sir he ain't stopping till he has his shiny dog. After 13(?) shiny rats, he has finally gotten his dream dog. The sheer amount of dedication and energy and time he used/wasted on shiny hunting makes him the very best PokeMMO player.

KIll yourself