Who's considered as the Best player of Pokemmo?

5 minutes ago, Noad said:

I always thought ThinkNice was a pretty solid player.

that makes 1

Overall best is Frags, the guys is so fucking unpredictable to play against just when you think you have the game won he pulls a third hand from his ass and beats you with it

Tier wise though, imo

Best OU: Enchanteur

Best UU: Axoa

Best NU: Me Frags

Best Doubles: DocPBJ

2 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

If we are going off the fact that this player has achieved many accomplishments over the history of PokeMMO and can play almost any tier than the answer is clearly Frags. There are other players that specialize in specific tiers that are better than Frags on a given day, such as enchanteur or Jovi in OU and Axoa or Destruct or Yang in UU and Sejuani or BurntZebra or ZDFire in NU and DoctorPBJ or LKrenz or Rendiz in Doubles. Those are some people (and many more) who deserve to be at least mentioned for how good they are in their specific tier. But overall players that are strong in all the tiers (including doubles) are Frags, BurntZebra, LKrenz, DoubleJ, enchanteur, Raaidn, and BlueBreath. Now among those players, those that have been around for most of PokeMMO history is just Frags, BurntZebra, Raaidn, and DoubleJ and among those who have achieved the most victories in tournaments and accomplishments... is Frags.

Lmao 

> bleubreath

Cmon bro

3 hours ago, Bilburt said:

sweetforu is the best in my eyes

Sweet is trash

someone pls merge my comments

32 minutes ago, Noad said:

Eh I just came back to name drop OrangeManiac too. I believe him to be a good player but also he has made really helpful contributions with his Comp Guides and also as a tier member. 

Lol