Who's considered as the Best player of Pokemmo?

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Just search his name in HoF, that's all the proof you need.

depends on if u look at it like "who achieved most of all time" ... then sure, u at least have a leg for the argument, he aint been all that active last I checked so someone who isn't even online really cannot be your #1 concern going into a tourney... which is another legit, and valid interpretation of the question, and if nothing, more accurate and less biased.

Just now, Murcielago said:

depends on if u look at it like "who achieved most of all time" ... then sure, u at least have a leg for the argument, he aint been all that active last I checked so someone who isn't even online really cannot be your #1 concern going into a tourney... which is another legit, and valid interpretation of the question, and if nothing, more accurate and less biased.

but he has the most official wins in 2017 too???

going to change with the meta... i would think someone who won 2x tourny last month would be more so a "best player" than someone who won a lot but years ago... lots of wins in a game much different in a galaxy far away type shit... base your opinions on fact and current info not some dated fucking propiganda 

Just now, Murcielago said:

going to change with the meta... i would think someone who won 2x tourny last month would be more so a "best player" than someone who won a lot but years ago... lots of wins in a game much different in a galaxy far away type shit... base your opinions on fact and current info not some dated fucking propiganda 

lol

1 minute ago, Tranzmaster said:

@Murcielago So you're saying that Frags isn't on your list of accursed souls?

Im saying he is good but claiming he is best is a smurf answer and not really true.... if he didn't log in last month is he really the best? MB??? MB not we cannot know because he isnt even playing...

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

During my 4 years here I never met any players as good as Raaidn and Frags, these guys are always a challenge to play, however this is just my personal opinion based on thousands of matches I played here in MMO.

Frags is def one to scout if he is active.

If we are going off the fact that this player has achieved many accomplishments over the history of PokeMMO and can play almost any tier than the answer is clearly Frags. There are other players that specialize in specific tiers that are better than Frags on a given day, such as enchanteur or Jovi in OU and Axoa or Destruct or Yang in UU and Sejuani or BurntZebra or ZDFire in NU and DoctorPBJ or LKrenz or Rendiz in Doubles. Those are some people (and many more) who deserve to be at least mentioned for how good they are in their specific tier. But overall players that are strong in all the tiers (including doubles) are Frags, BurntZebra, LKrenz, DoubleJ, enchanteur, Raaidn, and BlueBreath. Now among those players, those that have been around for most of PokeMMO history is just Frags, BurntZebra, Raaidn, and DoubleJ and among those who have achieved the most victories in tournaments and accomplishments... is Frags.

Players in their prime is what you're looking at.

OU: I don't think there is anyone near Frags and Bowser in OU in their primes.

UU: I think the most dominant I ever saw was Raaidn in his prime a year or so two ago when he was winning all the UUs pretty convincingly.

NU: I don't think there is a best player. I think the tier doesn't allow you to be consistently good like the others, but probably Yubel or Frags would take it.

Doubles: Lkrenz, DoctorPBJ, Frags, Rendiz? Whoever has the most rng on the day.

LC: Lifestyle because he is cute

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

LC: Lifestyle because he is cute

Pls I'm garbage in LC, I barely have comps for it anyways and most are either banned / have banned moves. Best LC player right now is probs OrangeManiac, that dude tries super hard for it and has had lots of deep runs this year.

Also I'm working on reaching #1 NU in 2017 (3-2 NU final record this year flex), Yubel who jajaja he bad.

4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Pls I'm garbage in LC, I barely have comps for it anyways and most are either banned / have banned moves. Best LC player right now is probs OrangeManiac, that dude tries super hard for it and has had lots of deep runs this year.

Also I'm working on reaching #1 NU in 2017 (3-2 NU final record this year flex), Yubel who jajaja he bad.

ye but u cute so u win