Who's considered as the Best player of Pokemmo?

I had this question in my head through out the years playing this. I mean people talk about Amanu,Frags and Kingbowser etc. being the best players, but if you could choose one, which one would it be? and how would you rank the best player?

I'm basing these solely on the plays the players make in the battle more than the knowledge of each individual tier.

Kinda "uncreative answer" but I think Frags is easily the best singles tier player. I think he has the best understanding of the battle situation, the win conditions and seems to find effective unexpected plays when needed. I think DocPBJ is the best Doubles player. Really intelligent Doubles plays all the way. Makes fundamentally solid plays every turn so no matter what gimmicks you tried he often has you covered.

I would say Frags since i have seen him play myself, others like KingBowser where before my time. Depends on which time period you join the game. players come and go but it seems like only a handful really leave a mark

2 hours ago, Shallos said:

I would say Frags since i have seen him play myself, others like KingBowser where before my time. Depends on which time period you join the game. players come and go but it seems like only a handful really leave a mark

BEST OF ALL TIME

2 hours ago, Quint said:

Takens probably just made this thread so he can like every comment where bow is mentoined so he can uguu suck some more.

Lmao wtf. I just trying to see everyones perspectives i mean i say bowser, but no everyone's opinion is the same.