[MOD] Battle Sprites DMG Icons

Hello! I saw this mod, I loved it, went to download and... download was broken and it only shown 4 DMG types. So I decided to make my own!

Firstly, This is a modified version of the X/Y Battle Spirits made by: GigoloimCabrio & Facus26 so I've HIGHLY recommend using that mod WITH this! This is an add-on for it.

Every single Pokemon has the DMG Icons, a normal black border means that type of move will do 2x DMG and a type with a red border will do 4x DMG!

To Install:

Download below and put the "Battle Sprites DMG Icons Vx.x.zip" into your "PokeMMO/Data/Mods", run PokeMMO and go into the Mod management menu and tick the mod on there and you MUST disable the Mod "Battle_Sprites_Front_Normal" from GigoloimCabrio & Facus26.

Screenshots:

pH5aEkr.jpg

Download Latest:

Battle Sprites DMG Icons V1.1

Older Downloads:

Spoiler

Download V1.0:

Battle Sprites DMG Icons V1.0

Changelog:

Spoiler

V1.0

- Released

V1.1

- Removed all the Fairies ^_^

If there is a lot of support for default spirits with DMG Icons I might do it! But this took over 3 days / 12+ hours or just editing gifs.

Thanks for supporting the mod! Please comment below telling me any feedback or bugs you've found!

Edited by HexedHero
14 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

So there is no way to use this without the 3D mod? Or am I mistaken?

I mean, you can just use this mod but, it'll end up looking weird, since the trainers/wild pokemon will be the X/Y spirits and your Pokemon won't be, that's why it's highly recommended.

I did just notice something tho, I was looking at a Snubble a teammate was linking in team chat and it has poison/steel as it's weaknesses and while that IS true in gen 6/7 because it's fairy type there...it's only a normal type here and only weak to fighting :P I also looked up Azumarill on gtl and the mod also has poison as a weakness for it. So I guess all pokemon that gained fairy typing in gen 6 will need to be changed. 

Just now, Staggiie said:

I did just notice something tho, I was looking at a Snubble a teammate was linking in team chat and it has poison/steel as it's weaknesses and while that IS true in gen 6/7 because it's fairy type there...it's only a normal type here and only weak to fighting :P I also looked up Azumarill on gtl and the mod also has poison as a weakness for it. So I guess all pokemon that gained fairy typing in gen 6 will need to be changed. 

Damn, I just went off the Wiki. I'll get changing! Thanks for letting me know.

2 minutes ago, HexedHero said:

Damn, I just went off the Wiki. I'll get changing! Thanks for letting me know.

It's no problem :) It's a common mistake. I still forget too sometimes when I'm in a battle like "Why wasnt that super effect---ohhhh right....gen 3" xD

9 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

If mistakes like that got by, might want to check metagross and see if it's weak to ghost.

10 hours ago, Staggiie said:

It's no problem :) It's a common mistake. I still forget too sometimes when I'm in a battle like "Why wasnt that super effect---ohhhh right....gen 3" xD

Thanks for reporting the mistakes, there should be an update today fixing these. I'm new to Gen 3+ so I just went off the wiki and didn't even know they gained Fairy at Gen 6.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2017 at 3:10 AM, alexdahobo said:

you might be doing something wrong, i just downloaded both this and the other mod on Mega, and it worked just fine. whats the error you get?

It just says that is decrypting the folde and never gets out of it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey man I want first to let you know this mod is insane !!! 

But after a couple minute of gameplay I realise some little things you might want to see...I don't know if its because of the other mods i'm using but here they are ;

Spoiler

The type chart is oversize (or charizard)

file:///E:/PokeMMO/screenshots/screenshot_1507700456.png

Spoiler

Fearow is flying out of the screen

file:///E:/PokeMMO/screenshots/screenshot_1507700393.png

Spoiler

In double battles charizard is hiding the first opponent pokemon

file:///E:/PokeMMO/screenshots/screenshot_1507700263.png

if the links for the screenshots does'nt work I can send them by facebook just let me know

p.s : what is your theme mod cuz it looks really awsome ?!

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am new to pokemmo and I love the idea of this mod. Do you think there will be a next update with the pokemon of Teselia Unova and following Gen? this would help many who are malignant remembering weaknesses of the new Pokemon Generations. Greetings and I liked this job.

Regards :D

• 2 weeks later...

This has a lot of problems..

1) When flying the picture of the pokemon is out of the rectangle

2) unknown.png

nothing is shown..

3)unknown.png

Nincada is now a FLOATING WURMPLE... same thing happens to whismur.. I have only tested this few..

unknown.png

Edited by IDKPRO
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...