(PokeMMO Public Event) "NOTIFY MurcielagoSV"

Murcielago

1 minute ago, LuisPocho said:

yeah, well, sometimes no doubt in your mind is not enough

Whome ever you are, you were not involved in the situation in question... I suggest you stay out of it... major hot button... no idea, but if u want on the list keep it up nw.

1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

In game name , 'MurcielagoSV' , correct right? Okay i'll be careful while adding to block list . This so pitiful. I hope you found the attention you looking for. 

I'm sorry but its example time over here at the NWO... ty for blocking me ingame... be seeing you around.

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

Whome ever you are, you were not involved in the situation in question... I suggest you stay out of it... major hot button... no idea, but if u want on the list keep it up nw.

maybe you should pay people to scout for proves that shows coge coached sweet

Just now, LuisPocho said:

maybe you should pay people to scout for proves that shows coge coached sweet

I'm not paying for scouting, Im paying to be notified when said players are online in an official tournament.  They get to play against me too, nw nw...

Just now, LuisPocho said:

you could just ask friends or teammates to do that... oh wait

why who cares... a noob with financial incentive will be more likely.... this isn't a place for RNG to get involved... they are not involved in this ONE way or ANOTHER.

Okay lets clear it.

This subforum is for unofficial tournaments. First line of rules for it says: "The Unofficial Tournaments subforum is for Unofficial Tournaments and searching for battles.".You're not making event, neither tournament. 

I will close this now, before it will become another "lets flame Murcielago thread". If anyone wants to help you with this...thing, they can simply PM you. 

Have a nice day, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.