(PokeMMO Public Event) "NOTIFY MurcielagoSV"

Murcielago

If/When you see the following players playing tournaments notify me plz... best way would be to pm me on here...

YOU ONLY GET A PRIZE IF I GET ONLINE.

I'm thinking 50k but lets start off at 100k... this is to first person to GET ME ONLINE... I will be honest... this means PM me on forums most likely.  If mad ppl play i can find a way to reward everyone.

Current Players you notify me if they play tournament:

If you need more or have suggestions as to how to make this event better let me know, original post subject to change.

EDIT:  If someone wants to make a second post and update it with tourney events to help me better stay organized, if it leads to a hit... i will tip as well

EDIT #2:  You need to get me online before his finales match starts with at least 10 minutes prep time... 

Spread the word your grass hoppers, spread the word (they are NOT on the list BTW)

1 minute ago, Leviticus said:

So you want us to get you online so you can scout Lazaroo? Is that what I'm reading?

GOOD QUESTION...

SCOUT + PROVIDE REPORTS TO HIS OPPENENTS

I can scout 4x matches at once on diff computers... so just get me online.... I can also provide a winner (or the public) access to my reports.

1 minute ago, xSparkie said:

Put the loop through the loop and then pull in order to get a good knot

Hopefully merges... FUCK YES MAN FUCK YES MY BOY RH

1 minute ago, Murcielago said:

GOOD QUESTION...

SCOUT + PROVIDE REPORTS TO HIS OPPENENTS

I can scout 4x matches at once on diff computers... so just get me online.... I can also provide a winner (or the public) access to my reports.

Hopefully merges... FUCK YES MAN FUCK YES MY BOY RH

Do you realise how bad it's gona look when you put this much time into scouting him and still end up making whoever you're coaching lose? kek

1 minute ago, Leviticus said:

Wow, that's really, really sad, even for you

Why... I can invest NO TIME NO EFFORT to hush someone who clearly enjoys "trolling me" even when he was supposed to be on my team... enough is enough...

1 minute ago, Parke said:

Do you realise how bad it's gona look when you put this much time into scouting him and still end up making whoever you're coaching lose? kek

right... but if i get in early ITS EVERY ROUND he has to deal with this... DW about that... just get me online

AND GET UR PRIZE!!!

Edited by Murcielago
Just now, Murcielago said:

right... but if i get in early ITS EVERY ROUND he has to deal with this... DW about that... just get me online

I had to play him in week 1 in PSL, gimme 1m and ill give u all the scout infos i have on him

Just now, Parke said:

I had to play him in week 1 in PSL, gimme 1m and ill give u all the scout infos i have on him

Not the event... its to notify me of current events... not to provide me with reports...  If you want to sell those start a thread in the trade corner... but im not interested.

Just now, Murcielago said:

Not the event... its to notify me of current events... not to provide me with reports...  If you want to sell those start a thread in the trade corner... but im not interested.

I'm gud

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

If you were actually good you wouldn't need to do this.

no u

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

If you were actually good you wouldn't need to do this.

Subjective, and objectivly, whether I'm good or not is subjective, so technically this event has no bearing on if I'm good or not "respected in pokemmo community... another thing"

Rmber.... if you need more loot lemme know...

33 minutes ago, 001 said:

nvm this is new leaf 001 non toxic and friendly srry

all good, didn't see it but you really have to go out of your way to belittle and fuck with me to get onto these lists.... like really... this kid dug his own grave

6 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

Remember @Coge coached me to beat u? xddddddddddd

he prolly didn't tbh.... but to lose to a player like u is so devastating to my ego smh.  Needed to make up a story to cope...

But then again... I bet he helped u out some how, no doubt in my mind.  "coaching" is a term often misunderstood and misused on this forum... thats for sure.

*Edite: Updated OP to give me more opportunities to "play" always been looking to get into doubles one way or the other :) :)

Edited by Murcielago