[Sig] Bryen's Signature Shop [Currently Free]

- Template1 -
Name: Kole
Team: Staff
Render: http://imgur.com/a/NtuAK
Text color (optional): Whatever looks the best with these mons [Maybe same purple as mons, little lighter if needed]
Stain color (optional): ^ [Maybe dark charcoal/gray splash]
Donation: Will send when completed

Any way to have Jirachi on the left and Darkrai on the right? If not, maybe flip Jirachi horizontally and do both versions too?

I made a .PSD of the renders, I can send that too if you need it.

3 hours ago, iKole said:

- Template1 -
Name: Kole
Team: Staff
Render: http://imgur.com/a/NtuAK
Text color (optional): Whatever looks the best with these mons [Maybe same purple as mons, little lighter if needed]
Stain color (optional): ^ [Maybe dark charcoal/gray splash]
Donation: Will send when completed

Any way to have Jirachi on the left and Darkrai on the right? If not, maybe flip Jirachi horizontally and do both versions too?

I made a .PSD of the renders, I can send that too if you need it.

ya it's possible, but do you want them as close as in the image or you want me to separate them, put one in the left side and the other in the right side of your name

Edited by Bryen
Just now, Bryen said:

ya it's possible, but do you want them as close as in the image or you want me to separate them, put one in the left side and the other in the right side

Just however you think looks better. I just added the image for sprites to use, since I customized the colours.

If it's easier, you can just make one with Jirachi and one with Darkrai, I'll rotate them and pay you double

Just now, iKole said:

Just however you think looks better. I just added the image for sprites to use, since I customized the colours.

If it's easier, you can just make one with Jirachi and one with Darkrai, I'll rotate them and pay you double

i can do anything you have in mind xD just tell me your final decision, n i'll make whatever you want, there's nothing easier for me

Just now, Bryen said:

i can do anything you have in mind xD just tell me your final decision, n i'll make whatever you want, there's nothing easier for me

Well in that case, do this:

1. Jirachi on the left, Darkrai on the right, my name in the middle (I saw one like this somewhere)

2. Jirachi on the right, but facing towards the left

3. Darkrai on the right, facing towards left

Then I can just rotate my signature every now and then

Just now, iKole said:

Well in that case, do this:

1. Jirachi on the left, Darkrai on the right, my name in the middle (I saw one like this somewhere)

2. Jirachi on the right, but facing towards the left

3. Darkrai on the right, facing towards left

Then I can just rotate my signature every now and then

you want me to make 3 sigs? roger that.

6 minutes ago, Bryen said:

@iKole

Like this?

77wVMGt.gif

hsmGqxC.gif

gvp6yvT.gif

Those are really awesome, nice job!

"Bryen" is in game name to mail to?

Maybe if it isn't too much trouble one day when you're bored, you could do the exact same 3 with almost white splash that has a 2px border around the splash (almost black border)

Now I have to pick which one to use first, haha.

21 minutes ago, iKole said:

Those are really awesome, nice job!

"Bryen" is in game name to mail to?

Maybe if it isn't too much trouble one day when you're bored, you could do the exact same 3 with almost white splash that has a 2px border around the splash (almost black border)

Now I have to pick which one to use first, haha.

Glad you like 'em, imma make those 3 new versions r8 now

10 minutes ago, iKole said:

Also one small thing, the first one has an unusual and uneven amount of space on the left and right, can you fix/center that so it will center right on the forum? Thanks!

1 sec imma give you a fixed version

EDIT: i just tried the border thingy, it looked hella wierd n ugly, but lemme fix the previous versions, n i'll post an example of how it wud look like with a border

Edited by Bryen
10 minutes ago, Bryen said:

Glad you like 'em, imma make those 3 new versions r8 now

1 sec imma give you a fixed version

EDIT: i just tried the border thingy, it looked hella wierd n ugly, but lemme fix the previous versions, n i'll post an example of how it wud look like with a border

Well I went ahead and put it as sig, it looks fine, so don't worry about that unless it's no trouble.

I only suggested the border because I was afraid a white-ish splash/stain or whatever would disappear on this white forum background. I saw someone else's sig that had a nearly white stain and it looked great. So, however you did that one. Donation sent btw, hope it was enough.

Edit: I tried to go find it, but I guess I was thinking of something else. Don't worry about the white'ish one I don't guess it would work/look good with my dark mons.