Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

14 hours ago, JollySceptile said:

i am sorry, i meant the locations of the added mons. I am looking for deino for my last team member but no luck finding it

Deino is on the b1 floor of the moemon mansion with a 1% encounter rate unless they changed it 

8 hours ago, chaoskid35 said:

hey im looking for the fire and water sinnoh and unova starters as well as the kanto starters could you tell me where they are? please? im totally lost ??

Prinplup is in the seafoam Islands, as far as I know the other 3 aren't in the game 

5 hours ago, Greasa said:

Prinplup is in the seafoam Islands, as far as I know the other 3 aren't in the game 

its better than nothing i guess but i still need chimchar, oshawatt, and tepig. and i know that they're in the game because i found snivy behind the daycare by Cerulean city and i found tertwig in the safari zone 

Hello. I'm new to all of this and was interested in doing a randomizer in HG/SS/Platinum. Which ROM of either of those would you recommend (any of the aforementioned pokemon versions is good)? I know that the FireRed moemon requires a certain ROM so I was wondering if the same applies to the other versions of pokemon. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Edited by GRC
On 9/18/2021 at 1:53 PM, GRC said:

Hello. I'm new to all of this and was interested in doing a randomizer in HG/SS/Platinum. Which ROM of either of those would you recommend (any of the aforementioned pokemon versions is good)? I know that the FireRed moemon requires a certain ROM so I was wondering if the same applies to the other versions of pokemon. Sorry if this has been asked before.

I just updated the link in the OP to have a Gen 4 from May of this year. Those working on it haven't made much fanfare about it. The link might have an unannounced update when I'm not looking.

Edited by Septentrion

Here are player nationalities from a 4 month period:

United States 160 Brazil 26 Canada 22 Germany 16 United Kingdom 16 Australia 13 Korea, South 11 France 10 Poland 10 Indonesia 8 Philippines 8 Netherlands 7 Chile 5 Italy 5 Malaysia 5 Mexico 5 Vietnam 5 China 4 Peru 4 Sweden 4 Thailand 4 Argentina 3 Austria 3 Denmark 3 Finland 3 Japan 3 Belgium 2 Colombia 2 Greece 2 Honduras 2 India 2 Ireland 2 Norway 2 Russia 2 South Africa 2 Taiwan 2 Turkey 2 Ukraine 2 Afghanistan 1 American Samoa 1 Antigua and Barbuda 1 Bosnia and Herzegovina 1 Czech Republic 1 Ecuador 1 Hong Kong 1 Jamaica 1 Monteuguu 1 Portugal 1 Puerto Rico 1 Romania 1 Singapore 1 Slovakia 1 Spain 1 Spratly Islands 1 Switzerland 1 Venezuela 1

Total 405

Art:

unknown.jpg.a4c9116dbd50294dd6a0071a5e9320ac.jpg

Edited by Septentrion
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, Shpikachu said:
Does evolution by friendship work in this mod?
I have Budew, Woobat, Chingling and Buneary so far, will they evolve?
Budew need daytime to evolve and Chingling need night but Firered doesnt have time of day.

can i please know how to evolve buneary? ive been using one and its over level 40 and still hasnt frend evo-ed, has it changed?

On 10/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, puzzlemaster34 said:

can i please know how to evolve buneary? ive been using one and its over level 40 and still hasnt frend evo-ed, has it changed?

Try a Sun or Moon Stone, you can get them from Celadon. If that doesn't work, then it's most likely still friendship based. Buneary starts with 0 friendship on catch normally so it would take ages to evolve.

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered 2021 (1.1.11) October

I recently updated from 1.1.6 to 1.1.11, and I've loved all of the new content so far.

Up until I saw Murkrow's new sprite.

2041440360_MegaMoemonFireRed1.1.6c_1635824247641.png.b554e04e590f5c6d2403e73df438df7f.png1089316940_MegaMoemonFireRed1.1.11c_1635824287086.png.b8578e0e729f42a917a826da727f5a86.png

In my opinion, the original design is much better and absolutely one of my favorites in the game. I don't understand why it was changed, and it's a bit disheartening as I was looking forward to using Murkrow in my playthrough.

Is there anything that can be done to restore the original sprite?