Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

On 7/5/2020 at 6:26 AM, SugarCoated said:

Are you sure you have the correct GBA file and UPS patcher ? Maybe you switched the selections up.

I personally used 'Upset' and had no issues.

Rom Patch runs perfectly on JohnGBA and JohnGBCA emulators on android.

17 hours ago, LaikoSenpai said:

When I download the file it is a UPS file, which my UPS applier will not apply. Do I need a specific Fire Red ROM?

The rom should be "1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)" GBA file. You also need an IPS/UPS patcher. All the steps you  need to follow are already on the ReadMe.txt smh.

7 hours ago, SugarCoated said:

Bagon isn't in yet (based on what I know) while a Deino should be found in the Poke Mansion. A full encounter table should be on one of the Discord pins.

Thank you very much I am new to this topic of Moemon, hehe
But I still can't find the encounter table ...
Could you help me one more time?
  • 2 weeks later...

получил... проблема осталась, так к тому же... я не могу получить  Ево браслет, не мега камни у этого товарища

Translit

received national pokedex... the problem remained, so to do the same... I can't get an Evo bracelet without mega stones from this friend

Screenshot_20200727-133428.png

On 7/29/2020 at 8:59 PM, mater said:

I want to know Deino's spawn location.

Currently, the national illustrated book cannot be seen as an error and the cheat key code is unknown.

Can you tell Deino the spawn area or cheat code?

Deino is Moemon Mansion 2F and
1% on Moemon Mansion BF1.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:27 AM, ElArgentinoBostero said:

I'm thinking of making a moemon game in rpg maker xp, what do you think?

I'm not one of the devs or mods, so I can't really do anything about that. You could ask them on the Discord channel but for me, it would be nice if we're trying to implement a Unova/Alola/Kalos/Galar setting type of game with the Moemon (though Galar seems out of the question for now) or maybe a new setting altogether. Though the major problem here is how to handle sprite updates when they come out and if the devs and mods will allow such a game without their consent. Now that it's possible to make a bigger hack through UPS, that could also be an option as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up guys, first time poster. Just wanna say I'm absolutely amazed at this project and I wanna give everyone who worked on it a big thank you. :)

Hope it's okay if I express my appreciation with the monolocks I've done so far. (I know that Crawdaunt looks hilariously out of place but I wanted a Dark type and Sharpedo can't learn Cut so I hacked him in. Oh and that Cleffa in the Steel one is actually a Durant lol)

Edited by Guzeinbuick

I'm stuck trying to find the national dex. It's supposed to be at the pokemon center in Pewter, but the professor there just tells me to read the READ ME if I need to know anything. Can anyone help? Thanks

Edit: I ended up using an old patch with the same save file and got the dex at the PC. Then I started using the new patch again and it carried over. I guess I solved my own problem. 

Edited by Concemi1