Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

Hey there!! I am gonna start playing Pokemmo starting in Kanto I was wondering if there was a way to install moemon so that I can play it instead of vanilla fired red. If there is can you point me to a step by step guide on how to do so, I’ve look around but can’t find one.

11 hours ago, Vexxypop said:

Hey there!! I am gonna start playing Pokemmo starting in Kanto I was wondering if there was a way to install moemon so that I can play it instead of vanilla fired red. If there is can you point me to a step by step guide on how to do so, I’ve look around but can’t find one.

First of all, the step by step guide is above, all you need is to backread. Second, download the file on the first page and read the ReadMe.txt, there should be a guide there. If you still need help, join the Discord channel, there is a link here in the forums and on the ReadMe.txt.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, Undrhil said:

Has anyone had any luck creating a .cia file and installing FireRed Mega Moemon on their 3DS VC?  If so, what settings did you use?

I've tried before but had no luck unfortunately :c

Gosh the last time i was here or even played PokeMMO was 6 years ago. I was super into this project back when Moegar started it. I'm really glad to see everyone so dedicated and passionate to keeping it going. You all are doing great work, thanks for all the effort you've all put into it.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b6baf8535c7f910b ... Sandshrew .... Проблемаimageproxy.php?img=&key=b6baf8535c7f910b

Talking immediately that there was no misunderstandings.... I downloaded the patch.... did everything as usual. I play, I play.... and when the IP'pa begin to appear Sands'y ... then lag... for some reason, the desired MoeMon is not displayed..... overlooked? or is something bothering you?

Screenshot_20200709-214558.png

Screenshot_20200709-214518.png

Screenshot_20200709-214526.png

Screenshot_20200709-214554.png

Edited by DeltaDS
Post immediately