Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

Hello, I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I'm having a bit of a problem with this rom. My snivy refuses to evolve, despite the fact that I did pick up the national dex in Pewter city already. I'm not sure what to do here, because the bug isn't listed in the known bugs section, nor have it seen it mentioned anywhere else. 

THIS IS SOME FEEDBACK IN CASE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING:
Im using a flash card named EZ FLASH OMEGA, the game works with the usual listed glitches in the main post, but

-When opening the buy option in Cerulean city it stays black, if i use an emulator to buy the bracalet and megastones and then return the save to the flash card it freezes when opening the item menu...

I FOUND A FIX for the problem with the black screen of the megastone vendor. Seems that it happens cuz of compatibility issues with the Bios, for people using Physical carts this is an always happen, The thing is if you have a mega stone or mega bracalet item in your inventory it freeze. 

All you have to do is use the save data in Visual boy advance and put the bracalet in you pc, as well as equiping the megastone to the desired pokemon and not remove it, Mega evolution will work just as well, and your bag will work normally, obviously it will freeze in the pc item menu but people rarely use that, from there just move your save to the desired machine, phone, switch or wenever you play the game, If you need to move the mega stone or buy more you gonna have to use the previous method. 

I hope this helps anyone who doesnt play on pc like me and really love the game.

I can't seem to patch it, I downloaded the gba files of fire red but I tried everything (different gba files of different fire red versions) But it still didn't work...

It also says to patch the evee file with the mega moemon fire red gba file but I also don't have that. I only have the UPS files... Can someone help me?

(Extra info: I am using lunar IPS to patch things)
(I downloaded the moemon version 1.1.8 but I don't have the gba file)

8 hours ago, Kyoang said:

I can't seem to patch it, I downloaded the gba files of fire red but I tried everything (different gba files of different fire red versions) But it still didn't work...

It also says to patch the evee file with the mega moemon fire red gba file but I also don't have that. I only have the UPS files... Can someone help me?

(Extra info: I am using lunar IPS to patch things)
(I downloaded the moemon version 1.1.8 but I don't have the gba file)

Don't use Lunar. Use Upset instead. It's another rom patcher and can work with files that Lunar can't.

I tried but it didn't work.

I should also say that when I download the moemon FR1.1.8 I don't get any GBA files with it.

Only two UPS files. The eevee one that supposedly I need to patch with the megamoemon Gba file (That I don't have) and the Megamoemon FR1.1.8 UPS file that I think should be the gba file or not.

Any solutions?

Edited by Kyoang
On 4/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, Kyoang said:

I tried but it didn't work.

I should also say that when I download the moemon FR1.1.8 I don't get any GBA files with it.

Only two UPS files. The eevee one that supposedly I need to patch with the megamoemon Gba file (That I don't have) and the Megamoemon FR1.1.8 UPS file that I think should be the gba file or not.

Any solutions?

Neither of those are the .gba file. And neither of them should be the rom. We are not allowed to give out roms even if we wanted to.
You need to find the rom mentioned in the readme file somewhere else that isn't here.

The 1.1.8c ups is the main patch. The eeveelutions patch is meant to be applied after you get an Umbreon and Espeon (however long that may take you).

So, Moemon Platinum. It's patched properly and all, but because PokeMMO is loading the Gen 5 sprites instead, well... it kinda defeats the purpose of using Moemon. Is there any way for me to disable the use of Gen 5 sprites, and make it use the modified Gen 4 sprites instead? I've searched through all the option menus i could find, to no avail.

34 minutes ago, CrimsonTerror93 said:

Is there a way to update to game files while keeping my save data, or would i have to start over from the start?

You have to restart. From my knowledge, the updated files aren't compatible with older saves.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:28 PM, EphemeralEve said:

How do i use this one Pokemon MMO? I have the modded roms in the game but the pokemon still show up as normal.

Does not work for pokemmo

Hello

I play with the platinum patch. It works very well on Renegade Platinum, it's very cool. Thank you.

But it does not work with the contest. if i'm not mistaken, the file for the sprites of the contest is pokegra.narc (and not pl_pokegra.narc).

The file moemon version exists for the pokegra.narc ? I didn't find out how to modify it (PokePic DS ! Doesn't work).

thank you.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:39 AM, Adridri said:

does randomizer work with this patch or no? 

Unfortunately it doesn't. The universal randomizer only works on regular patches. The Mega Moemon patch changes and adds new Moemon and the randomizer isn't built for the new stuff. Unless someone makes a new randomizer for this patch or edits the current one to work with this patch, randomizing does not work at all.

Does anyone has a updated pokemon list since the national dex is bugged? Just finsihed the Sliph Co. and found out one of the grunts has a Deino which is my fav. Anyone at least know where can I find Deino?