Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

7 hours ago, Mudonis said:

So I don't know if 1.1.8 fixes this but sometimes when using a TM more than once the TM disappears.

I used the Rock Tomb one first on a Mankey and I later used it on an Aron (which was when it disappeared).

From my experience, the TM is used if the pokemon you are using it on, did not have 4 moves learned already.

13 hours ago, Ghypu said:

From my experience, the TM is used if the pokemon you are using it on, did not have 4 moves learned already.

Ah I see. My aron only had three when I used the TM on her.

I guess it can definitely be listed as a bug or oversight in this case.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, DenghisDong said:

So I have my Charizard holding one of the Mega Stones(I can't get it to work with either) and I have the Mega Bracelet, but I can't Mega Evolve. I press start in the attack menu but the icon doesn't show either.

I'm sorry, but this might take a while to fix. I will put up an old version that allows Chariazrd to Megaevolve.

Edited by Septentrion
14 hours ago, Landris said:

i got it to level 48 and it learned ancient power, didn't evolve though. even after leveling it to 49 sadly it didnt work either :( I really wanted mamoswine

Use either the sun stone or moon stone, otherwise other stones. I can safely say you will have your mamoswine, as I have evolved mine with stones (this game replaces move/trade evolutions with stones).

44 minutes ago, Pajee said:

Use either the sun stone or moon stone, otherwise other stones. I can safely say you will have your mamoswine, as I have evolved mine with stones (this game replaces move/trade evolutions with stones).

i tried it and it really did work, thanks man now i got my mamoswine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mega Moemon Emerald

Moemon sprites for all encounterable Pokemon.
All non-legendary or mythical Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. As well as a small selection of mons from Sinnoh and beyond.
Many evolution methods from Gen IV and beyond have been implemented, including mega evolution.
    Please understand that sprites are the limiting factor and so not every Moemon can mega evolve or evolve into a cross generational evolution at this time.
    All trade evolutions have been removed and replaced by other methods. See the ChangedEvos.txt for more information.
    For convenience, all evolution methods that rely on time of day have an alternative method in addition to their usual method.
Levelup learnsets and egg moves are based on Gen VII. The daycare has not been updated at all, however.
Items, moves, and abilities up to Gen VII are possible. All moves and abilities updated to Gen VII standards.
Wild Double Battles can occur on land ~15% of the time (requires 2 or more mons in party).
Hidden Abilities can show up on any Moemon ~10% of the time.
The shiny rate has been quadrupled to 32/65536. All Moemon have a shiny form.
Physical-Special Split has been added. Inspect your Moemon's moves in the Summary Screen to see the icons.
Fairy type has been added and retroactively applied.
Type Effectiveness Chart has been updated to Gen VI+.
Reusable TMs.
...And more!

We are on version 0.1. It's only on the discord because it's not ready for a casual audience. For instance, Saves will not carry over on updates.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:27 AM, Lbxxjz said:

can play on android?

Yeah just download the John GBA emulator from the GooglePlay store.

There is a free version (with ads) and a paid version (no ads and I think some features that the free version doesn't have).

You will still have to patch the ROM file on a pc or similar device though. 

Other posts have said what you need.