Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

After patching this new update, I tried editing the girl trainer into magikarp-tan like I did before. But I failed this time. The intro animation keeps rewinding over and over. May I ask you gentlemen, what can I do to fix that? I mean is it possible to add magikarp-tan to the new update? Thanks

Hello there! I seem to have come across a most disturbing bug, it seems that the scientist in Pewter has disappeared and his dialogues are now split between two npcs. One inside of the pokecenter and the other outside on the kide by the flowers. I REALLY want to know if this will result in something game breaking, or if it just was something that happened by chance and won't affect more than cosmetics...

On 7/5/2017 at 7:53 PM, Septentrion said:

Mega Moemon FireRed

2JpeP2J.png

Download Current(1.1.5c)

1.2.X will not work with old saved games.

This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quality moemon sprite that exist while posing some gameplay challenges. There are many changed aspects include full gameplay changes such as Fairy typing, double encounters, and MEGA EVOLUTION.

New Moemon Emerald. Randomization is supported and recommended.

New Heartgold and Platinum. The old downloads weren't working for most people but that shouldn't be a problem anymore. (Hasn't been fully updated)

Most of the features were done with the help of a pokecommunity baserom.

Art quality standards will exist, but generation 4, 5, and 6 are there to be covered. Any criticisms will be concise. I will include any worthwhile submissions from generation 4-6(and likely 7 as well). This is essentially an completionist project. Mega evolution are allowed to be a a bit crazy in concept, as long as sufficient quality is determined.

The current demo allows the mega-evolution of Latias, Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. Megastones and the Mega-Braclet can be bought in Cerulean City's Pokemart. National Dex is in Pewter City Pokemon Center. Sun stones and Moons stones are bought there as well for impossible evolutions.

Stuff for sprite artists:

Sprite Collection

Sprite Collection 2

Icon Collection

I can replace if these links become invalid

LeafJewel's Drive of Moemon Sprites.

How to Mega Evolve:

1: Have Mega Bracelet in your inventory

2. Give the Moemon the correct mega-stone

3. In battle select Attack, then press Start(whatever your key is)

4. Use a move

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

CREDITS

Pokemon:
Gamefreak
The other entities that own Pokemon

1020 Baseroom:
Pokefreak890
Pokecommunity.com
MrDollSteak
Azuirle13
FBI
Karatekid552
Gamer2020
TheDarkdragon11
Spherical Ice
M.Hussain
Pandirocks @17

Septentrion

sdw7sm

Art:
Various Japanense Artist
BakaSchwarz
RacheLucario
McMagister
DiaryProduct
Eggplant
Kickern
CrookedWings427
laGashetaHardcore
Moetal

Aozane

Toottoot

Dictionary

Leafjewel

Septentrion

Abstranger

IratePomefranate

Zawemi

ArmoredCat

FlapFlaps

Special Thanks

Yatogami

Known Bugs

Reveal hidden contents

1) Old Rod has been made inaccessible due to a major glitch

2) Mega evolution does not work for double battles

3) Sorting by nation dex cause crash

tIb47fA.png

4)Flash as a field move is invisible in the Pokemon menu.

5)False Swipe and Brick Break Have been replaced.

6)Minor pokedex glitch for post-heonn moemon captures.

7) Breeding certain moemon may hatch the wrong egg.

Discord for Moemon

https://discord.gg/WNCqrY9

If you use an OS other than Windows, you're the expert.

Don't ask question that are answered by Google, posts, and readmes.

Is there a link to a more recent update to download or is this it? Also how do i get it to work? I don't know if i did it right

Just now, MoemonEnthusiast said:

Hello there! I seem to have come across a most disturbing bug, it seems that the scientist in Pewter has disappeared and his dialogues are now split between two npcs. One inside of the pokecenter and the other outside on the kide by the flowers. I REALLY want to know if this will result in something game breaking, or if it just was something that happened by chance and won't affect more than cosmetics...

I wish to correct my earlier comment with this. The pewter city scientist is still there, the problem is in VIRIDIAN CITY. There appears to be two npcs with the dialogue of the scientist, and the one inside of the poke center can also upgrade your pokedex. I just feel like that could lead to some problems down the road if there are three npcs with the same dialogues.