Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

8 hours ago, IForgotMyUsername said:

something went wrong with Deoxy sprite...

When battling at the Birth Island the deoxy sprite is fine but after i caught it when to usual sprite. 

vc.png

deo.png

how do you go to that island? do you cheat or there is another way around?

Favorite Moemon List! This is going to be the final favorites list before the new update where there will be many new moemon, updated moemon, and maybe fewer secret moemon that most people won't see at all. 125 votes total

1. Charizard (9 votes)

2. Swampert (7 Votes)

3. Blastiose (4 Votes)

3. Gardevoir (4 Votes)

5. Hydreigon (3 Votes)

5. Metagross (3 Votes)

There are too many moemon that received 2 votes for a proper top 10.

Here's the gender of all our Moemon Champions

1820767303_champgender.png.bb278fdee6a5783c1e460e9dd567643f.png

Interestingly, the difficulty of Elite 4 Lance and the Rival as Champion is voted very closely that I can't declare which one is harder even though most of our Moemon Champions have an opinion on who.

The most common starter of our Champions is Charmander with 39.7% selecting AND Using Charmander. I also included an option for none of the three for people going with more unique teams.

Second place Is Bulbasaur with 23% using her. Squirtle is third with 20.6%. 16.7% changed out their starter.

STARTER.png.578f496677e485c8ee4b1524a7a26d86.png

43% reported using their starter as their main Mega Evolution users, while 11.4% didn't use Mega Evolution.

Edited by Septentrion

We didn't want to make too many assumptions about the players of moemon, so we had a question gauging a person's involvement in the Pokemon fandom. About a fifth reported being unused to Mega Evolution and Fairy type. About a sixth of players played this as their first Pokemon Rom Hack.

chart.png.e0bb2d315784c3957bc447fd1af5345c.png

A little bonus: A graphic showing Starter progress. It doesn't show Back Sprite progress though.

962098688_Starterspreview.png.93ed9e45452a8395dda6b22755c6e894.png

Edited by Septentrion

Here's some information fot those who want to know a bit about the game's difficulty. Percentage of players who defeat each gym leader on the first try:
Brock    73.9%
Misty    74.1%
Surge    76.8%
Erika    79.8%
Koga    74.5%
Blaine    77.4%
Sabrina    75.5%
Giovanni    67.3%

Even the weakest gym leader wins against their human opponent one-fifth of the time.

16 hours ago, spooky2 said:

can i have the narc files made into an ips? im on chromebook and cant use the given program.

I don't know how to patch on Chromebook, but IPS is not the answer on any computer. UPS is the equivalent for larger files.

On 4/30/2021 at 5:50 AM, Septentrion said:

The October version is the most recent, although the new version is coming out in a month. There's an artist deadline of May 27th, and the new version should be soon after that.

Any update on this? Was planning on waiting for new version.

3 hours ago, Scimtom said:

i haven't updated my moemon patch since version 1.1.7. i played with the syvleon eeveevolution patch and was wondering if i needed to patch sylveon again for the new version or does it no longer need an eevee patch for sylveon and glacion.

I believe that you would have to still patch it but I could be wrong

15 hours ago, Scimtom said:

i haven't updated my moemon patch since version 1.1.7. i played with the syvleon eeveevolution patch and was wondering if i needed to patch sylveon again for the new version or does it no longer need an eevee patch for sylveon and glacion.

No patch needed

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered 2021 (1.1.11) Summer