Mega Moemon Firered 2020 (1.1.10) October

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mega Moemon FireRed The Cutest Romhack on Earth   Download Current(1.1.10a)   This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quali

I tried   EDIT: lighter hair

Fixed all the color palettes, made shinies, and made some minor adjustments here and there. Do as you will with them.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, LeandroR19 said:

Hi, I just download the new version of this game. And for some reason I cannot play it on my emulator. I'm using Visual Boy Advance by the way, and I don't know why it's not working. Can somebody explain me how?

If you have an Android phone or tablet you can use JohnGBA or JohnGBAC.

They are in the GooglePlay store.

Is there a tool for editing the map? A-map has an issue where every poke ID above 411 is dropping down to 411. I looked into how to expand A-map but it didnt seem like something you could do in bulk. Havnt hacked roms for ten years and was kinda noob anyway...

I am scouring the discord hoping this is mentioned there, but I cannot post there because discord wont allow me to claim my account. But all I see are questions about getting the game working

On 10/16/2020 at 8:46 AM, Kataphraktoi said:

Is there a tool for editing the map? A-map has an issue where every poke ID above 411 is dropping down to 411. I looked into how to expand A-map but it didnt seem like something you could do in bulk. Havnt hacked roms for ten years and was kinda noob anyway...

I am scouring the discord hoping this is mentioned there, but I cannot post there because discord wont allow me to claim my account. But all I see are questions about getting the game working

You have to make hex edits to a specific version of A-map. This version of the game is nearing the end of devolopement.

hey i discoverd a new bug, who isnt any help at the README, Help-and-support, and Google wasnt helpfull at all . Can someone help me?

between Lavender & Fuchsia ther is a forest (dont know the name) I started to glitch there, und the only thin i can do is walk up and down on the same place. I tryed to use fly but the map was glitched (some other place i dont konw). The first thing i did was saving the game, because i dont want to loss my progress, but that was an stupid idea (sorry) Is ther any way to fix that??

Hey there! I have come across an ODD bug while fighting against the Gym Leader Giovanni...

When he ends the dialogue and goes to start the fight, I get stuck on a black screen. I can still hear music, but I can't select anything, so I know that I'm stuck before the battle can begin.

I'm wondering if any one of you guys have encountered the same bug and what could cause it. I have already completed the side quest that has you go to the Number islands with Bill to fix the PC, but even after finishing that, I can't fight him.

I can use savestates and I have one just before I talk to him, but other than that, I can't actually do anything that I think would solve the problem.